Broken nightmare 13#

hey Little Bunnies i know been awhile been so busy with christmas and family and friends i really hope u like this chapter' ps im gonna be updating on tuesdays i hope it works for u if it dont let me know

REMEMBER- A man who hits a women is a man whos afraid to hit another man

DONT FOR GET - NEVER TOLERATE ABUSE OR BULLYING - YOUR ALL BEAUTIFUL

IF YOU LOVE MY STORY PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER I JUST MADE ONE AND I GOT NO FOLLOWERS- @itsRonnieR

veronikka x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 13

I stared. "You serious?"

Liam pushed me lightly toward the window. "Duh," he said teasingly.

Thank goodness for Austin's fear of the house catching on fire and me being stuck upstairs, I was on the first floor. I opened the window as quietly and quickly as possible, praying Austin wouldn't hear. Once out, we raced across my yard and into his. In Liam's driveway, there stood the dented car that was a result from the incident a couple of days ago.

There were no other cars in the drive.

"Uhh, what-what are we going to drive?" I hesitantly asked.

Liam smacked his forehead. "Crap. I didn't think about that."

Are. You. Serious.

Suddenly we heard a crash coming from not far away. I froze. After a couple moments, the sound of a car starting. And then zooming away.

Suddenly a realization, a *orrible*realization hit me. Of course Austin wasn't going to trust Liam that easily. Whatever he had done to him that first time Liam was in our house, drugged him or whatnot, was definitely not enough for him. Austin must've checked on us or something, and then not hearing any response, taken off.

But wait. It had been about 2 minutes since I heard him leave. Why wasn't he here? I knew that he knew where I probably was. Why wasn't he going to confront Liam and take me back, AGAIN.

Something else dawned on me, and it was even worse. My family.

"Liam."

My voice must've said something, because he turned to me with extreme concern and question. "Whoa. What's wrong?"

I almost choked. "He's not coming for me. He would've been here by now."

"Well then where did he go?"

"To my family."

"Are you sure?" He reached for me.

I crumbled against him, sobbing for the second time that day. "He always threatened to do something to my family if I ever tried to leave, if something ever happened. Oh my gosh, he's going to do something bad. We have to goooooo." My words were unintelligible, my wailing getting louder by the second.

Liam whipped out him phone. "Okay. I'm going to have to do this."

I watched him call the police and explain our situation. Ten minutes later, time running away so quickly, a cruiser pulled up to his driveway, lights flashing. A chubby, middle aged man got out. "All right, which one of you is Liam? And Ella?"

Liam began stepping forward, but then his front door opened, and his mom came out.

"Liam, I need you to-" His mom looks up and then her face crinkles in confusion. "Hello, who are you?" she asks, addressing me. "And why are the police here?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey guys sorry i posted the wrong chapter before lol Dont blame me i came from school and was tiered save it under same name sorry :D