Broken nightmare 6#

(authors note) hey guys this seems messed up and confusing but if u keep read u will realize whats actually going on haha :D thanks for reading

Remember abuse is wrong no one should tolerate it :D have a beautiful day night xx

Please comment and tell me what you think

__________________________________________________________________

In my unconsciousness, I dreamed of life before Austin.

I had two loving parents and three brothers.

I was most definitely foolish when it came to romance.

With the lack of sisters and advice and experience, of course I fell for Austin and his looks and his charm. I had never seen him drunk or angry or demanding, so I never knew the true him.

When he invited me to a party, I was thrilled that he wanted me as his date; that people would see us together as a couple, this beyond wonderful guy and me. A girl tried to warn me, but I brushed it off as jealousy, plain and simple.

He picked me up right on time, like a perfect gentleman, and told me I looked beautiful. That was the first and last time he ever told me that.

I liked the way he was eyeing me and my skimpy dress, I had never had this kind of attention before.

When we got to the party, which was sparsely occupied, he led me straight to the bedroom. My heart started beating faster, from both anticipation and fear.

"The party is right here, baby. Just me and you."

Um, what was that supposed to mean?

Austin not so gently shoved me onto the bed, which squeaked with every movement.

Now that I think about it, I can't believe I thought that I could control him.

Ten minutes into it, he became urgent. He unbuttoned my pants and began tugging down.

Now I had read enough romance novels to know that this might just turn ugly, and this was the part where the girl should really be scared, she should try to run away.

"Stop it." I managed to say through his mouth, which was mashing mine.

"Oh c'mon baby, you like me, don't you? This is *fun*."

"Well I don't like THIS." I pushed myself up. Then I spoke the words that would determine my fate. "If you really love me, you'll wait."

^^^WHAT I WISHED THAT HAPPENED^^^

"Oh, I'm so sorry sweetheart. I didn't mean to force myself on you. Of course I'll wait for you. I love you so much."

Then we clean ourselves up, and walk out into the party like nothing happened, because nothing really did happen.

^^^BACK TO REALITY PEOPLE^^^

"I'm sorry baby, I really can't wait right now." My pants are off.

Um, WHAT?!

"Get. OFF. Of. Me." I shoved him with all my might.

That's when the door opens, and this other couple stands there looking at us for a couple of seconds.

"HELP!" I scream.

They just look bored, then close the door again and continue their search for another room.

Tears started coming, and at the same time, I got angry.

When he tried to kiss me again, I spit in this face. He slapped me with a satisfying sound. I bit his arm as hard as I could. He screamed bloody murder and shook his arm around trying to get me off. I held on a like a puppy would to its beloved bone. With his free hand, he slapped me again, harder, once, twice, three times. I let go. Now he was pissed, but he was still determined. But when he got on top of me again, I grabbed him where it hurts, and proclaimed through clenched teeth, "Take me home. NOW. And then *maybe* I won't report you. He didn't say anything. I let go and got up on my feet, satisfied.

He jumped up, grabbed my arm, twisted it up behind me, and I heard that voice for the first time, the menacing one.

"You're not going anywhere."