Chapter 41 - Dominico's POV

Elvira left to meet with my mama. And I was left here with Aiden.

I didn't like how she was going alone and her risk of her being pregnant but she convinced me to let her go by herself.

It's been about an hour or so since Elvira left and Aiden is again lying on me sleeping.

I was checking my phone for any business updates now that I'm building another building for my coverup business to run in and the doorbell rang.

Who the fuck is that? No one knows we life here except for Jace, Emiliano, Marco and Rose. Maybe even my Mama.

I got up and looked through the peep hole.

There was a man and six others that stood behind him. I notice that the man had a snake tattooed on his neck.

Fuck, Russians.

I quickly ran to get Aiden.

"Hey bub I need you to get up." I said picking him up and running up the stairs to my room.

I liked down at him and noticed he was awake.

"Bub I need you to stay under the bed until me or Mama come and gets you. Okay, can you do that for me?"

"Yeah." He said with a frightened look on his face.

"Thank you Bub, I love you."

"Crawl under." I said putting him by the edge of the bed.

He started crawling under and I quickly left locking the door.

I ran down stairs and waited for the man at the door to knock again.

In which he did so I did what any one would not do when they saw six men outside of their house.

I opened the door.

"Hey gentleman, what can a do you you today?" I asked.

"We're here for Elvira Rodriquez, our boss wants her."

"And is your boss here?" I asked knowing that he was talking about Reece.

And now I finally knew that my father was partially lying. He said that they were all dead but I guess not.

"Yes he is. Sitting in the car actually." The strange man said.

Was he really this stupid? Does he want me to kill his boss or something?

"Well if you don't mind, I would like to have a word with your boss."

"Maybe if you invite us in and we make sure that there's no Elvira Rodriguez in there and then you can have a word with our boss."

"Okay I think that's a good deal. Just to warn you if you don't like the smell of shit don't go upstairs." I said making up a random thing so they won't go upstairs and endanger Aiden. I also have gas tanks implanted in the vents so if something like this happens I could turn them on and then everyone dies.

But that might not be the best option with my two year old son in the room.

"Why does it smell like shit?" One of the men asked.

"Because come prick decided that I would be funny to break into my house and fill it with cow shit so now. And I got it cleaned two days ago but the stench is still there. Same with shit stains."

"Well i guess we'll spare our time and noses and not go up stairs." The "big" man said. He was the one that was knocking on my door. So I'm suspecting that he's the "boss" of this bunch.

They walked around the living room and through the kitchen and down into the basement. And to their surprise they didn't find anything. Don't even a bag of cocaine or a rifle loaded in a closet.