Chapter 20- Elvira's POV

I left.

Well I had too.

Why did I leave?

I needed to protect Dom's mom.

I needed to protect my mafia.

I needed to protect his mafia.

I needed to protect my family.

I need to help everyone I can.

I need to put others first like I've always have.

***********

Once we got to my family-ish mansion, we went inside. Rose and Marco went straight up to their rooms to unpack. I walked into the kitchen with Liliana and found my mother, father, and three of my cousins eating dinner.

"Uhhh what are you guys doing here?" He asked.

"Dominico's father is working with the Russians. Dominico, Jace and Emiliano didn't know about it until he told them about two hours ago. And Dom wanted us to take his mother to protect her from his father for the time being." I told him.

"So Dominico's father had this all set up from the beginning so that he could get closer to us to destroy us?" My father questioned.

"Yeah I guess, the only thing we need to do is destroy Reece and his mafia along with Dom's father. Also I still want to marry Dominico."

"Yes I figured you'd still want to marry him, and are we going for saving the mafia from His fathers hatred." He asked.

"Yeah Dominico wants his mafia back, or well he wants it back for his mothers sake." I answered. "Dominico is staying at his house to try and get information about what his father is doing."

"I want you to call him and tell him that she needs to come over at least once a week to inform us about what his father says." Papa said.

"Ok, also where is Liliana sleeping?" I asked.

"There is a spare room next to ours where you can place her there." my father said.

"Ok." I said walking out of the kitchen to set my stuff down to pick up Liliana's.

"Here i'll show you too your room.'' I said, bending down to grab her duffel bag and suitcase.

I started walking up the staircase and turned down the hallway to the empty guest room.

"Here you go." I guestering her to open the door.

When she opened it she gasped.

"It's beautiful." she said.

"I mean I don't know about beautiful things, but it's clean." I said laughing, looking at the clean gray and white theme room.

"Well to me it is beautiful compared to the room i had to share with Dominico's father." she said. "It was bright red, like blood and coming from a woman with taste I can tell you it looked horrible."

"Wow, that must have burned your eyes." I said.

I walked into the room following her and opened the closet door to set her stuff in it.

"I'm going to head down for dinner if you want to join." I said, turning back around to look at her.

"Yeah i'll be down in about fifteen minutes, i'm going to change out of these disgusting clothes." she said, picking at her shirt.

"Ok, I will see you down there then." I said walking out of the room so she could get dressed.

I walked back down the stairs and realized that I forgot to bring my stuff up to my room.