Chapter 7- Dominico, Rose, and Marco's POV

There will be some harassment and sexual assault in this chapter. I will put a warning before the scene but I would prefer for you to read them because they will impact the story. Also if this has happened to you please don't blame it on yourself and understand that many others have gone through what you have and don't be afraid to tell people about what happened.
*******************

Dominico's POV

Today is the day she moves in. I'm excited, and apparently, Jace is too. He hasn't stopped talking about Rose. At this point, I think he might be in love. I hope not though because I don't want him to get distracted from the mafia by some girl.

Well, Elvira doesn't count for me because I'm getting married to her for the mafia.

Anyways it's 11:50 and she should be getting here soon. I went downstairs to go to the den. My mother and father called a little "family meeting" to just go over the rules of them staying here.

Once I sat down on the recliner my father started talking.

"Well here are some ground rules for when they get here. Number one, Rose and Marco are probably going to stay here for the rest of the time that you Dominico, and Elvira are not married. Then you two will move into another house of your choosing. And she can choose if she wants her bodyguards to come along or not. You, my son, will also have a choice in bodyguards which I'm guessing you would take your brother and Emiliano." He said and I nodded.

"My second rule is that there will be no messing around. Since there is are girls coming in there will be no sexual contact or anything like that, well except for the engaged couple."

I Look over to Jace and he has a noticeable frown on his face but then Emiliano has a smirk. I bet he thinks that because Rose is off limits that means he can still do stuff with Marco. Well, that sucks for him because I'm not in the mood for my father to beat some asses.

"Also that means not messing around at all. Like no sex, no BJ's, no bringing other girls home, none of that. and that includes all of you even the newbies."

"My last and final rule is that you make them feel welcome and make sure you don't get distracted from the mafia." father said finishing his lecture.

Just as he finished we heard a bunch of roars. Which I'm guessing is Elvira. We went to look out the window and there were two SUVs and two other sports cars and then a woman on a motorcycle. Mama ran to go let them in and hopped on Elvira before she even got into the door.

"Holy shit look at those cars and the bike! Elvira's fucking awesome, I bet she owns more cars and bikes than that." Jace said gawking at the Audi R8. We heard some voices from in the entrance hallway and started heading over there.

Once we got in there I was caught in a trance. Elvira was standing there in black Adidas shorts that showed a little too much of her ass and a white hoodie. She was effortlessly beautiful, I was checking her out for a good 3 minutes and she was doing the same for me. But then my Mama came over and told me to take them on a tour.

"Here the boys are going to take you three on a tour of the house." She said to all three of them.

We first went to the kitchen, then the dining room, next was the living room, then to the den, and also the gym/workout room. then we finished off by going upstairs and showing them their rooms. Well and also my room.