Chapter 27- Dominico's POV

"How long are we going to be here for?" I asked.

We have already been here for 3 hours shopping for stuff for the house.

We just left the mall and now we're heading into a completely different store across town.

"Just a little longer. I want to find stuff for the baby rooms." She said grabbing a cart.

Wait she's already planning the baby rooms?!

"The baby rooms?"

"Yes the baby rooms. We should be getting this stuff ready, we getting married in like a month thanks to me getting kidnapped. But we need this stuff sooner or later and I would like it sooner."

"Fine, but can they be a different color other that blue, pink, orange, or yellow I don't really like those colors."

"You are so picky."

I looked at her with that look.

You know that look that you give someone when their being ridiculous, yeah that one.

"Fine, there's don't need to be those colors."

"Good. Wait what are we all going to get?"

"Well I was thinking on starting with one room at a time so right now we would get everything for that room that is closest to ours."

"Ok but what would we get?"

"Baby stuff you dumbass. Like a crib and all that stuff."

"Oh ok."

"Oh my god, just follow me." She said walking away with the cart heading to wherever the baby stuff is.

Eventually we got there and she started looking around while I followed her like a lost puppy.

"Can't I go and find something instead of just standing here?"

"Fine go find a crib. I'll stay here looking for some chairs and a dresser we could have set up."

I nodded and walked out of the isle and started looking for cribs.

Why the fuck did she have me look for cribs. How do I know which one to pick out?

I found them and I looked trying to see if one would match the best with whatever she's picking out.

Well either a white one or a black one because those two colors match with everything. Black is a little weird to have in a baby room though if you think about it. Well that could be good because it would be unique but I don't think Elvira would like that.

A white one it is.

Shit but what one.

There are about 10 options that I could chose from.

I looked at the first one and noticed that the bars that went down it were a little two far apart and I don't want my future kid falling out or getting stuck between the bars.

So I moved to the next one. That ones bed thing was a little too high up so if there was a baby in that it would definitely fall out the top.

The next was was just ugly. It had weird curvy bar things. Eww.

The fourth one was sort of like the last one but it was like tinted pink. Nope.

The fifth one was okay. It was the best one so far. The bars were places pretty close together and the bed was lower.

I went to the next model and it was even better but I still didn't like it for some reason.

The next two were the worst I've seen so far. They were orange. Eww.