Chapter 36- Elvira's POV

"Deal."

I'm probably going to lose.

More like definitely.

I only used to figure skate and I'm pretty sure Dom used to play hockey.

Not saying that figure skaters are slow or anything it's just that I trained for elegance and hockey players train for speed and strength.

"Aiden get over here." Dom said calling him over.

Aiden started skating over slowly.

"Me and Mama are going to race. I want you to see who wins. So go down over there and wait for use to come."

"Okay." He said and started skating down the ice until he was about fifty feet away.

"Do we have any rules?" I asked.

"No digging that's it."

Oh I'm going to dig.

"Ready?" I asked trying to sound sure of myself.

I'm going to lose I just know it and I'm sort of excited to see what Dom wants. But also kind of scared.

"On three." Dom said.

I'm going to cheat. But how.

Or he won't even notice.

I quickly dug my push off blade into the ice to give me the ability to get a lead.

"One." He started.

"Two."

"Three."

Once he said three we shot off. I was a head of him for a little bit until he quickly flew past me.

He reached Aiden right away and I just accepted my defeat and skated slowly towards them.

"That doesn't prove anything. Aiden still could be better that you." I huffed sort of out of breath.

"Oh I think it does."

"Nah, I'm going to have to disagree." I huffed still out of breath.

"Yeah, say what you want but we all know that you think I'm amazing."Dom said sounding full of himself.

"Okay Mr. Big Ego." I started skating backwards slowly so he wouldn't notice.

"Oh my ego is it the only thing that is big."

"DOMINICO! You can't say that. There is a two year old right there." I said skating over to him and slapping my hand over his mouth.

"It's not like he knows what I'm talking about."

"I don't care. Just don't say anything about your big duck again." I whispered.

"Oh so you think it's big?" He huffed with a lot of annoyance.

"Dominico I swear."

"Well I mean you said it yourself."

"That doesn't mean that you can keep going on the subject."

"Well yes it does."

"Okay. I'm done with this conversation. Come on Aiden let go get hot chocolate." I said skating over to Aiden and picking him up.

"HOT COCO!" Aiden yelled happily.

I started skating till we got off the lake and I walked back over to the bench where our shoes were.

I set Aiden down in the bench and sat next to him.

I took off my skates and then put my boots on.