Chapter 5- Elvira's POV

Just a heads up bold words and that are in italics are people talking on either a phone, earpiece, or computer.

*************

Elvira's POV

The last couple of days have been very boring. All I have really been doing is some missions that included me killing off an entire gang of like 600 men and working at a strip club to kill some other men, working out aka underground fighting rings, and packing for when I move into Dominico's house. Well really packing for tomorrow. I might have used 18 out of my 20 suitcases to pack up all my clothes. I just left out the clothes that I don't wear anymore because they are either too small or they are just really fucking ugly. I started to take them out into the garage and have people pack them into the SUVs because I want to get a move on and to easily move to their house. I also helped Marco and Rose to pack too because I was really bored and they needed to pack.

Today is a chill day. I have been binge-watching The Vampire Diaries and Shameless with Marco and Rose. Marco and Rose both cried at the end of TVD and now we are almost done with the last season of shameless. We ran out of popcorn a while ago, then came ice cream and now we have moved on to eating pizza. I feel really bad for Dominico because we're going to eat all of his food. But he can deal with that, his father was the one that wanted us to move in anyways.

*****two hours later*****

We finished up shameless and the pizza and decided we were going to head to bed.

I started up the stairs to my room and my phone started ringing. It was an unknown number so I just ignored it. Then it buzzed showing that I had gotten a text. When I looked at the number that sent it, it was the same number that tried calling me. I opened it and looked at what it said.

"Answer me please."

"It's Dominico." What the fuck. How did he get my number?

"How did you get my number?"

"I had my men find it." That is kinda weird but I mean at least he is honest. But it is still weird.

"Oh."

"Call me back."

When he texted that it took me a little while to comprehend it. But once I realized that I was waiting for nothing I called him.

"Hello."

"Hi, uhhh why did you want to call me?"

"I don't know, well my father wanted me to somehow contact you saying that you can come around noon tomorrow and that we have made room for you." I knew that he didn't call me just for what his father told him to do. If anything he didn't want to do what his father told him to do.

"Uhh well thanks for that I'll tell my father tomorrow, but I know that's not the only reason why you called me."

"Well... Ikindawantedtohearyourvoice." He said that so fast I couldn't even understand what he said.

"What?"

"I wanted to hear your voice"

"wait so you're telling me that you called me just so you could hear my voice?"

"Yup"

"hmm ok"

"Well I'm going to go shower now so bye"

"No, wait!"

"What?"

"Can't you stay on the call when you're in the shower?"