Chapter 11- Elvira & Dominicos POV

This morning I woke up to someone screaming my name is shaking me awake.

"Elvira, wake up. It's already 3:45 pm." I heard a deep voice say.

I open my eyes and saw Dominico straddling me with his arms on my shoulders.

"What the fuck do you want," I said rolling over so he flew off of me and my face was now smothered in a pillow.

"It's 3:48, and you missy have to get ready for the ball or we will all be late." He said. "And yes Rose told me about your problem of sleeping in and then taking four hours to get ready so you are going to get ready right now and then we are going to go."

"What I don't even get to eat food?" I asked.

"Fine how about ill go and make you some food while you go take a shower."

"Okay fine," I said getting up to go into the bathroom.

After I took my shower Dominico waited there for me with a slice of pizza and a glass of water.

I ran over to him and grabbed the plate with the slice of pizza and started to scarf it down. Eventually, I finished it and went to the water. I started chugging and then that was when Dominico intervened.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa, slow down there," he said taking the glass of water out of my hands.

"I'm literally drinking water," I said taking the glass back and chugging the rest of it.

"Yeah, but I don't want you choking on water." once he said that I knew exactly what to answer with.

"hmm, if you don't want me choking on water what else do you want me choking on then?" I asked.

"Because I don't want you to spit it up all over my room."

"Oh, so that's all?"

"Well, I also don't want you choking on it and then dying before we got to the ball."

"Oh shit, I have to get ready."

I quickly ran to the vanity and started doing my makeup. After about an hour I finished and ran to the closet to grab my dress.

Remember to put your dress on after your makeup because you can fix your makeup but you can't fix the dress.

I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the dress. Luckily I could reach the zipper and got it up.

Dominico was getting ready while I was doing my makeup so he is already downstairs with everyone else.

I grabbed a pair of nude heels, slipped them on, and started out the bedroom door.

I was turning the corner to get to the stairs and started walking down.

Everyone was staring at me.

Dominico was standing by the stairs holding his hand out waiting for mine.

I gave him my hand while he led me down the rest of the stairs.

"La mia bellezza, sei stupenda. Non mi stupisce che Dominico non riesca a tenere gli occhi lontani da te." (My beauty, you look stunning. No wonder Dominico can't keep his eyes off you.) Dominico's mother, Liliana said as she engulfed me in a giant hug.

"No, no, non sono io quello che stupisce qui. Guardati, sei tu quello che non guarda nemmeno un giorno oltre i 25 anni." I replied. (No no, I am not the one who is stunning here. Look at yourself, you are the one that does not even look a day over 25.)

"Oh, grazie. Ma il mio aspetto non poteva nemmeno essere paragonato al tuo, tu hai bellezza naturale e un bagliore naturale che qualsiasi uomo attira. Ma poi c'è l'orso di un bambino laggiù che spaventa tutti." (Oh, thank you. But my looks could not even compare to yours, you have natural beauty and a natural glow that any man attracts to. But then you have that bear of a kid over there that scares everyone away.)