Chapter ten

Hey guys thank you for being so understanding about me being sick and shit I hope you guys keep reading, thanks a bunch

Alexander

I woke up with my beautiful mate in my arms, she was sound asleep and I didn't want to wake her nor did I want to leave her side, but I had to get up because some alpha had requested a meeting with me. I didn't even know this other alpha existed, fuck I don't even know his name.

I lifted her arms from around me and placed a pillow underneath her and I slowly slid out, she started to make slight grunting noises, her wolf realizing I wasn't next to her anymore. Smiling down at her cute little face as she slept, I turned to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower.

Emerging from the bathroom and throwing on some clothes I quickly grabbed a peiece of paper from the desk in the room and left it next to her, giving her a kiss on her forehead before I left.

I walked down the corridors until I reached my office, my assistant waited outside my door and bowed her head before entering with me to tell me my scedual for today. "Good morning Maria" I said smiling as I pulled out a pen to continue with some document still left over from the other day. "Good morning alpha, today you have a meeting with an alpha from the north. Then we have-" I held my hand up intteruping her "Maria the alphas name, what is it?" I said my shoulders turning stiff. "I'm very sorry sir, but he didn't say his name only that he'd be sending a few people to meet us first." This news making me upset instantaneously.

"So your telling me you made me give consent for some unknown 'alpha' to come into my territory without knowing his name." I said with my hands folded in front my face, my eyes closed but yet I feel the fear off the young woman. "Y-y-yes alpha, i-i-i-im v-very so-sorry, but he wouldn't give his name I asked persistently, and only said he'd give it to you" opening my near black eyes and looking at the woman as she bowed her head under my gaze.

"Maria clear the rest of my scedual so I can look into the matter if this 'alpha' or are you going to mess that up too" i said puttung quotations around the word alpha. She nodded and left the room. Fucking perfect.

>Justin I need you to do me a favor. I said to my beta through the mind link.

>Bruh I know ur my alpha and all but I'm kinda trying to figure out baby names. He said in a stupid tone.

>Justin, don't fuck with me not now. Look into the alpha that's supposed to come into my territory today as soon and he steps foot past the border. Am I understood

>yes alpha< Justin said as I quickly cut off the link. Just fucking perfect as soon as I find my mate I can't spend fucking time with her.

Aubry.

I was sitting here watching scary movies for two hours. Who the fuck does this alpha think he is cutting into me and my mate time.

Cassie had brought more clothes of hers for me to keep being her belly was already starting to form a little. Turning off the TV growing tired of waiting for him I threw on some sweats of Alexanders and a white T-shirt that read 'fuck off' in read letters.