Chapter five

A/N:Hello my little kitties so just wanted to say, wow I just posted that new chapter and its got so many reads and a couple of votes and honestly I wasn't expecting it. I'm so new to wattpad and writing was always a dream and u guys made me acknowledge that dream even more so the other day so just thank you to whoever votes who ever read, thank u kitties.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Justin

"Man, I,I ,I just--- wanna love her, you know" my best friend a.k.a. my alpha said to me through hiccups. After his little outburst with his mate in the hallway I decided to get him some vodka in his system... Two hours ago. "Hey man, I know listen I know your upset but she loves you dude, after all why would the moongodess put you together if you weren't meant to be." He looked up at me with hope in his eyes. "Yeah, yeah! Man your, your fucking right!"

This has been the same conversation between me and him ever since he pulled out the entire vodka bottle out from under his desk. I looked out one of the windows in his private office and saw it was getting late. Cassie was gonna kill me if I come home late again, because I promised her we'd do something tonight. "Look man I love you and your my best bud but I have to go OK dude." He nodded in response "must be nice having to do things with your mate" he said putting his head down on the desk.

I put my hand on his shoulder causing him to look up and gave him a small smile "hey it'll work out" I said just before I opened the big office doors and left.

Alexander

Its been a while since my beta left me to drink on my own. I look out to the window and see the moon is already high in the sky and the bottles of different variety are now lying in my office and I probably look like shit. So I gather whatever peice of pride I have left and leave my office.

I walk towards my bed room and open the door to see my beautiful mate lying in my bed asleep. I smile inwardly, I grab the blanket at the end of the bed and walk towards the couch. I looked towards my mate and said a light "goodnight princess." And before my drunk ass knew it I was asleep.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Aubrey

I ran off with tears streaming down my face. I lost everyone who was ever close to me and it was all his fault and he just thought I'd be OK with that.

My best friend. My father. My mother. Even my old alpha, he was like an uncle to me for gods sakes. And there all gone. Sure my best friend became that. But he could have changed if he wanted to, if he could finally see clearly again. But now he would never have that chance and I'd never be able to see it.

I ran. And I ran not knowing where I was going but I didn't care.

I ended up outside in what looked like a small garden. I sat down in the small area and began to sob not noticing anyone was with me. "Um... Hi? Are you okay?" A girl around my age asked me, I shook my head in response still slightly sobbing not caring if I seem weak. "Oh. Well I'm sure what ever it is itll get better." I shook my head violently and spoke finally "no it won't I'm mated to the worst man on earth!" I exclaimed.

The girl gave me a small smile "honey I know that's not true he's probably the best person you'll ever meet" I began to get angry, she would understand at all "he's the alpha, he killed everyone I could have ever cared about just to make a point and because he heard a rumor of an attack" I said to the girl who I could see now looked very friendly and very understanding of where I was coming from.

"So your from the new pack that just came in huh. Well darling let me tell you this I use to be in your situation." I wiped my face and listened to her story. "I had a boyfriend, he was so perfect and strong, he was a warrior, we were together for three years and soon to be married. But soon enough the alphas men came and destroyed a lot of people and relationships, but the worst part was I was there fighting too because I knew he'd be in trouble and I saw him die in front of me at the hands of none other than my mate. The alphas beta." I gasped at her last few words. Seeing someone that important like that die in front of you "how could you forgive him?" I asked.

I saw slight pain in her eyes just before she answered "honestly I didn't think I could ever, but in the end we worked things out and now I have great news to tell him later tonight" she said with a smile on her face holding her stomach.

My face brightened at her news "OH MY GOSH CONGRATULATIONS!" I practically yelled. She began to laugh "thank you, but I hope my story helped you out a little" we smiled together and I nodded "yes it did" her smilled widened "well Luna just so you know  he's not that bad a guys and the packs he usually takes over adore him after a while, becides being an alpha you got to call some tough shots."

Suddenly felling guilty for slapping him I thanked the girl who shared her tale of tragedy and prosper with me. I got up and helped her up as well, though she said it wasn't necessary because she wasn't that  pregnant "By the way whats your name" I asked. "After all we've been talking and it'd be weird not to ask" she giggled "its Cassie"

"Aubrey nice to meet you" I exclaimed excitedly. We said bye and parted ways. I walked to the room I assumed we shared and opened up the door deciding to wait for him to tell him I overeated and that I'm sorry.

Tick-tock tick-tock

I had been occupying myself with TV and movies for hours and the moon was already high in the sky. Giving up I turned off the TV and got comfortable in his bed, his sent wrapping around me.

Just before sleep took over me the door opened and I froze. Not knowing weather to get up or stay in bed the smell of alcohol hit me and I decided to stay in bed.

I heard his feet walk across the room felling the cover at the end of the bed move. Realizing he grabbed it and saw him lay on the couch.

Soft snoors soon reached my ears but not before I heard a light "goodnight princess" and I fell asleep with a smile on my face.