Chapter nine

A/N: Hello kitties so yes as you know I am sick and this chapter is kinda late but I'm on spring break and should be posting more often so for now here you go.
BTW THATS CASSIE THE BETAS MATE A.K.A THE PREGNANT LADY.

Aubrey.

It has been three days after me and Alexander had our little incident with the shower.

I woke up to find an empty bed and a note on the pillow next to me.
Be back soon in a meeting with another alpha, love u
-Alexander

I smiled at his note got up and went to use the bathroom. As I was undressing I looked up in the mirror and saw a dark figure behind me.

I quickly turned around in an attack position, but nothing was there. What the hell? Continuing what I was doing I heard something when I finally slipped into the tub. "Oh your so beautiful Aubrey" said a menacing voice that sent chills up my spine. I shot up out of the tub and looked around the fairly large bathroom. "Who the fuck is there!"

But saw that no one was there, not even the trace of a sent. I grabbed a towel from the rack and went to the closet just in case but found nothing.

I sighed and walked out the bathroom. Grabbing some of Alexander's clothes and putting them along with a new pair of panties. He'll buy me new panties but not new clothes just cuz he likes the way I look in them.

I lay down in the bed and turn on Netflix and began watching the anime series I'd been caught up in.

The main character was being watched by some creepy dude and didn't even know it. "Come on bitch if you don't do something your going to die, or be rapped by him" I said aloud shaking my head at the stupid character.

If that was me I would have found out by now if someone was watching me. After all I am the alphas mate, what dumb ass would try.

Dark alpha. (A.k.a. unknown)

"Bring me the stupid witch we caught last week" he said to his henchmen once he grew tiered of handling pack affairs.

My beta pushed the woman into my office, she stumbled and fell to the floor causing him to chuckle a little. The woman shot him a glare, then looked at me menacingly. A smile crept on his face as she did so.

"What do you want!" She spat. Oh feisty just how he liked it, "well your going to create some type of looking glass for me, so I may look at my beloved." The witch scoffed "like I'd ever help you." She said making his mood turn sour as well as his face. He scowled at the woman making her face turn white from fear making him smile internally.

"You will help me" she scoffed "if you want to be free" her eyes widened and her face looked up at his dark menacing one. He smirked at her, gotcha.

"Really?! I can see my baby now?! My family?! I'll help, its what ever you want." He smirked, stupid woman. She began to mumble something and a swirling portal appeared. "She might be able to her us so be careful, and we can't touch her so don't get any ideas." The witch said giving me a dirty look.

Aubrey was practically staring at the looking glass the witch made in an attack position, "she might have saw the black swirl it made" the witch whispered to me too close to my liking.

Aubrey undressed herself and slipped into the tub. "Oh your so beautiful Aubrey" I said lowly but not low enough, she shot out of the tub in an attack position "who the fuck is there" she yelled not covering herself at all. Her Brest were fairly large, the sudden cold air making her nipples hard, her body and legs slender and long, her hair falling down her back her greyish green eyes fierce.

She made him harden instantly. Oh my sweet Aubrey your so beautiful, soon you'll be mine.

She will be ours, she is our mate!
My wolf said growling at me, oh hush I know but you wrong she isn't ours but a substitution.

dun dun dun yes now you know the little bit of it . keep reading wish me good health by voting. The song is still doll from vampire knight English version
Milk and cookies
-tigergoesrwarr
BTW if you have any questions hit me up