"About Jessica-

"It's fine" I sighed frustrated to hear him defend her once again or have him apologize for her.

"No listen I know I haven't been standing up for what's right, I just stood there like everyone else does. What Jessica did-

"Hailey I was looking for you every where....." Kyle stop mid way through his step dragging his last words longer then it should.

He look at Skyler and I and awkwardly stood there looking like an adorable lost puppy.

"Hey Skyler" Kyle greet.

"Hey" Skyler clenched his jaw turning away from me.

"Sorry was I interrupting?" Kyle cleared his throat. "I'll just wait there and leave-

"No!" I jumped up rushing to Kyle's side surprising all of us

 I felt a little annoyed that Skyler just came here to say sorry on his girlfriend's behalf. I just want to go as far as I can away from Skyler.

"What's sup? Do we need to go some where?" I pull him along.

"Actually I was just wondering if you are okay" Kyle look over to Skyler. "I told you we should hire some bodyguards they don't even have to wear suits. I'll tell them to blend in."

 "No Kyle" I chuckled.

"It's not for you, it for me actually it will help me not to worry about you all the time" He sighed.

I stopped in my tracks and stared at him. There's no one like him that treated me like this, nobody was ever this worried about me except my dad. His smile drop as he stared at me with worry and that worry in his eyes made me feel like I wasn't that bad of a person. That I wasn't worthless, pathetic and disgusting.

"Hey what's wrong?" He frown.

"You would be worried about me?" My voice came out as a whisper.

"Of course" He frown not understanding why I'm asking him this question. "You're one of the best people I know and I think you are the type of person that people in your life will always care and worry about you. I just hope you realize how much of good person you are"

He lower down to my eye leve and stared at me warmly, I felt my eyes blur at the words he said. I couldn't help but blink the tears. I felt a sudden attachment towards him and I didn't know whether to be happy that I have at least one person to be there or be sad that I would rely on him to be there?

"Don't cry" He place his warm hands on my cheeks wiping away my tears.

I didn't know what to say so I just pulled him to a hug wrapping my arms around him tightly. He place his chin above my head holding me.

"Thank you." I whispered onto his shirt.

"For what?"

"For worrying"

Nobody ever stopped and ask if I was okay and really and truly wanted to know.

Then I realized I was hugging him and I was covered in another desert. I jolt back and looked at him sheepishly seeing the sticky caramel on his shirt.

"Sorry I forget I was covered in caramel" I chuckled.

"That's okay I love caramel!" He shrugged and threw his arms over my shoulder not caring if his shirt is stained. "Want me to lick you clean?" He wiggle his eyebrows at me making me laugh.

Now I just made a new discovery when I'm down Kyle is who makes me feel better.

  Skyler's POV