S2: Chapter Two - A Normal Day

A/N: Hey everyone. It's been a long ass time. Sorry about not being able to update. This year has been really hectic for me. Jobs been busy and I was recently studying to change my career. With that said, I finished my studies, passed the exam so now I actually have some free time.

The biggest plus. No more stress so I can actually enjoy writing.

Anyways, once again, sorry for the long ass wait. Please enjoy this chapter! :DDD

~~~~~~~

Normal: Korean

Bold: English

Underline: Japanese

~~~~~~~

"WHOA!" Yuna shouted in amazement as the six of them arrived at Shinji's home. 

She was not the only one who was astounded at the sight. After all, living in a three story house in Asia is extremely uncommon due to the mind blowing price. 

"You live in such a nice house" Chaeryoung commented, the girls following Yuna as the maknae of the group began examining every inch of the front yard.

"Thanks. It's a little too big for my liking but... My sister and grandma like it a lot" Shinji answered, following behind the girls of ITZY.

"Oh wow" Lia, along with Yuna and Yeji crouched over the beautiful garden that was assorted with different coloured flowers. The flowers ranged from blue, purple, red, white, and yellow, all sprawled out randomly but looked pleasing to their eyes.

Yeji took in a breath and her nose was hit with the scent of fresh lavender. "Ah... It smells so good..."

"I didn't think your house would look like this from the front" Ryujin walked along with Shinji, taking in the surroundings, appreciating how nice and organized it was. "It's really nice"

"Thanks, but. That credit goes to my grandma" Shinji said, walking to the door and taking his keys out. "My grandma doesn't go out too often, unless its for shopping. She took up gardening as a hobby, and before I knew it. We now have a mini-park in front of our house"

"This makes me want to start a garden now" Yuna said as she brushed her fingers over the petals of a beautifully bloomed daisy.

"With our schedule? Our garden will look more like a graveyard than anything" Ryujin replied, the rest of the girls, even Yuna laughed at her remark, seeing how it was true.

Shinji unlocked the door to his home, opening it and leaving it open. He turned around to the girls, "You girls want to come in?" He asked.

"Oh, oh! Yes!" Yuna jumped up from her crouching position and walked over to him with a hop to her step. The maknae was just excited to see more of Shinji's home, plus the fact she would get to see his pretty sister only made her more thrilled.

"I'm home!" Shinji announced, shouting into the lobby of his house.

"Damn... Can we live here instead?" Chaeryoung asked, stepping in after Yuna.

"I think his lobby is bigger than our lobby, kitchen and living room combined" Yeji added, in awe of how big the inside was.

"You've been here for a few months and I've been here for years. You've been holding out on me?" Lia asked with a smirk, lightly shoving the boy beside close to her.

Shinji chuckled at the playful shove, nudging her back with his elbow. "I didn't know where you were. If I knew, I would have let you crash here for the time being"

"Does the offer still stand?" 

"Yeah, sure. Why not?" Shinji answered. 

While Shinji and Lia were very nonchalant about it, the other four were feeling a little different. Shinji had just randomly offered Lia a place to stay whenever she wanted, almost as if they had done this type of thing before.