Chapter Eight: Caring For You

Shinji had returned to where the girls were and was greeted warmly by Soojin. The other girls slowly began to appear greeting Shinji and asking him how the little outing was.

"OPPA!" A voice screamed from behind.

Shinji turned around to see Momo with an ecstatic expression on her face. "Did you get any ice cream for me--I mean us!?"

Shinji opened his mouth but no words came out. Momo's excited expression quickly faded and her shoulders dropped. She started puff her cheeks and pout, dropping onto the chair behind her like a child.

"Aahh! Momo! Sorry! I had to leave because Soojin called me back! I didn't have time" Shinji replied nervously as Momo looked really saddened by not getting ice cream.

"Yah junior! Don't pin this one on me!" Soojin yelled.

Shinji ignored Soojin's retort and began thinking of idea's to brighten up her day. An idea sprung into his head. "H-How about I buy you snacks huh?"

"Snacks?" Momo looked up still frowning. "Anything I want?"

"Yes!" Shinji replied with smile as everything was going smoothly.

"Perfect!" Momo replied, her frown turning into a smile instantly as she jumped up out of the chair.

"Huh?" Shinji looked at Momo confused due to her sudden change in attitude.

"I'll text you a list of the snacks I want oppa! You promised me!" Momo said giving him a victory hand sign. "Snacks! Snacks! Snacks!" Momo sang happily as she skipped away to where Mina was sitting, leaving Shinji stunned.

"What just happened?" Shinji asked as he began hearing laughter coming from behind him. He turned his head to the sound of laughter and saw Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung laughing at him.

"She just played you really hard!" Dahyun laughed holding her stomach.

"Shinji-oppa, you're way too nice you know that?" Chaeyoung continued. She was the person who was trying to hold back her laughter the most. Dahyun and Jeongyeon were practically Hyena's.

*BZZT*

Shinji groaned as he took out his phone. He received a message from Momo and her list of snacks. You would think his eyes were going to pop out with how wide open they were. "W-WHA? YAH! MOMO! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS LIST? ARE YOU TRYING TO DEVOUR COSTCO?"

"You said anything I wanted Oppa!" Momo said looking at her phone with a wide grin on her face.

"This is ridiculous" Shinji moaned rubbing his face with his hands. Jeongyeon and Dahyun walked right beside him with the younger idol patting his shoulder and Jeongyeon rubbing his back.

"You'll be okay oppa" Dahyun assured feeling pity for the poor boy.

"Okay girls it's time to head out. We got a photoshoot to get to." Soojin yelled out. The girls currently in the change room nodded and began packing up their belongings. Those who were inside were being sent messages from Soojin.

"Oh? Shinji-shi what's wrong?" Soojin asked looking at the downtrodden boy. He was holding his face with his hands , elbows planted onto the table for support.

"My wallet is crying..." Shinji mumbled. Soojin looked at him puzzled, not knowing a thing he was talking about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinji and the girls eventually made their way back into the van, the only ones that were missing was Jihyo, Sana and Tzuyu. The rest of the members sat in their respective spots like this morning. Soojin couldn't help but worry for Shinji as he was mumbling some numbers, like doing some math questions.