Chapter Six: First Day On The Job

A/N: Hey everyone! I'd just like to thank you guys for taking the time out of your day to read this story. I know the idea of the story is very wild, and there's probably a small amount of it within the Kpop fanfiction-verse.

I hope that fanfictions like these can become a norm and can introduce readers like you guys to new concepts. (In fact I actually have another one in my head I just thought of a day ago hahaha! Not as wild as this one... No it's pretty wild)

Anyways, enough of my stupid little "Make myself feel better" rant. Please enjoy this chapter. Stay safe, stay healthy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal: Korean

Bold: English

Underline: Japanese

Italicized: Thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*knock* *knock*

"Come in!"

"Hello, good morning Mr. Jin-young" Shinji greeted stepping into JYP's office. The man's office was very well kept. Multiple awards for him and the company were placed on a wall next to him, while behind, he had an amazing view of the city.

"Ah! Shinji-shi. Did you sleep okay?" JYP asked leaning back onto his office chair.

"It was okay. The jet-lag is sort of messing me up. I ended up waking up a lot earlier than i'm used to."

"Hahaha. Well get used to waking up early Shinji-shi, you'll be doing a lot of that soon" JYP chuckled, standing up from his seat.

"Yeah... That's going to have to take getting used to..." Shinji sighed with a smile on his face.

"Here" JYP grabbed something on his desk, an envelop, and handed it over to Shinji.

"What's this?"

"You're driving license Shinji-shi" JYP replied, Shinji's head snapping back up to the CEO with wide surprised eyes.

"Huh? But... I never applied for it" Shinji answered, a bit taken aback. He opened the envelop and took out a card. It was indeed a Korean driver license. "Huh? How?"

"You can thank Tony for that. He exchanged your Canadian license for a Korean one" JYP explained. Shinji closed his eyes and sighed heavily upon hearing Tony's involvement.

"Of course he did..." Shinji said to himself.

"You're going to need it Shinji-shi. Being the assistant manager also means you are going to be driving the group around" JYP stated, again causing the young man to snap his head back at the CEO.

"Me?" Shinji pointed at himself, fear evident on his face. "You expect me drive around a top nation idol, a guy who just came overseas and has jetlag?"

"Well... If you put it like that" JYP began scratching his head with a nervous smile. "Maybe I should get Soojin to handle the driving for now..."

"I think that'd be a good idea..." Shinji agreed, his entire body now relaxing.

"Well" JYP began. He walked past Shinji and headed toward his office's door, holding it open. "Shall we start the tour?"

Shinji nodded his head and began to follow JYP out of his office. JYP gave him a quick rundown of the floors in the building. His floor which was the 12th, is the second highest of the building and where business meetings take place. The 13th room is actually a celebratory room for peoples birthdays, successful debuts, and parties for the groups that had won a prize at an award show. From 9th to 11th is where all the marketing, PR, and finance belong. The 8th floor is where all the trainees practice, and sometimes other groups practice there as well.