Season One: Final Chapter

A/N: Hey everyone! Welcome to the final chapter of season one.

Been kind of a wild ride. I'm glad all of you have enjoyed it. I never would have thought that this story would gain so much traction. 

I have to admit, there are a couple of things in season one that I'm not happy with, but that is just a learning experience. Season two will hopefully fix those mistakes and make it even more enjoyable.

Anyways, without further ado. Please enjoy this chapter! I'll see you at the end!

...

"Eugh..." Shinji groaned as he landed onto the wall of his home. His entire body just felt sore. "Maybe I should ask Kirika for a massage or something..."

Shinji entered his room through the window, hitting the spider symbol to loosen his suit. It was something Peter thought of after years and years of struggling to put on the suit. It also helps when it becomes hot and you sweat. The struggle of your clothes sticking to your skin because you're sweating, or just got out of the shower is real.

Shinji stuck his head into the hallway, making sure no one was there. He could hear the sounds of the TV playing down stairs

"Just be real sneaky..." Shinji snuck his way downstairs, not making a single sound. Not even a floorboard creaking.

He grabbed the door and opened it and closed it. Making enough sound to announce his arrival. "I'm home"

"Oppa!" He could hear Kirika jumping off the couch and running straight at him, leaping onto him for a hug. "You're back!"

"Hey there hehe!" Shinji greeted back and hugged her back. "You're up pretty early huh?"

"Had to finish my homework. Grannie wouldn't stop bugging me" Kirika pouted, releasing her brother and crossing her arms.

Shinji chuckled at Kirika's pouting face, his hand reaching out and parting her on the head. "Good that you did. Now you can probably help your brother with something. If you can"

"Sure! What do you need?"

...

"Do all of us really need to go ask?" Jeongyeon asked her members. The nine of them were currently walking over to Shinji's house.

"We got nothing else to do" Nayeon replied, shrugging her shoulders. "Plus I want to see Kirika again. She's so adorable!"

"She definitely could pass for an idol, actress or model" Chaeyoung added with everyone agreeing.

"She's kind of scary though" Sana pointed out. The only other person understanding what she meant was Jihyo and Tzuyu.

"Huh? Scary? No way" Dahyun shook her head, not being able to believe Kirika was at all a scary person.

"Yeah! She's was like an angel when we first met" Mina added. The majority of them could only remember Kirika's smiling face, and how cute she was.

Sana, Jihyo and Tzuyu looked at one another. The latter two remembered how Kirika was really good at getting a confession out of them. Meanwhile Sana was scared because she won't know how Kirika will react to Shinji and her dating.

"Good luck Sana" Jihyo said, patting the Japanese idol on the shoulder. Those words causing the idol much worry.

The nine of them arrived at their house, ringing the door bell. A couple of seconds later, Park Mijoo, Shinji's and Kirika's grandmother opened the door. Her eyes lit up upon seeing the group of nine.