Seven

Camilla's POV

Yesterday I won the bet that Vincent offered me and I'm so happy that I won but I'm not clearly satisfied with it like wtf he'll just stay away from me for a day and that ain't enough I want him gone. Do I really?

I'm walking towards math class which is my first period I got so dope up last night celebrating.

The minute I stepped in the classroom all eyes were on me including Vince but when he saw me looking at me he turned away and marched into another sit. I guess he notice that I was always sitting on that chair.

Math class was kinda boring so do the other class. I'm sitting here at the cafeteria with Haru eating some sandwiches.

"You ok?"he asked me.

"Mhmm"white munching my sandwich.

"You seem bored"

"Really?" Do I?.

He nodded.

"I'm going to my usual spot"

I stood up in my sit and packed my stuffs in my bag and I waved goodbye to Haru. He nodded and he waved goodbye.

Then I  walked away.

. . .

"You seem pretty dull"I heard Mingzhu leaning at the back of the couch. "Yeah- you were so hyped up last night"Katlyn added.

"Do I?"I asked.

Both of them nodded in sync and I laughed.

"Wanna go clubbing?"Mingzhu said while playing with my hair.

"I haven't been there before"I shrugged.

"Oh my goshh"there eyes widen.

"Are you even human?" Katelyn pointed at me.

"Don't tease her"Mingzhu scolded.

"Is it even allowed to go out?"

"Ofc it's friday, all the student our allowed to go out on Friday night till Sunday."Katelyn discussed.

"So you in?"She added.

"Heck yeah"

"Got anything to wear? some sexy outfit is needed."Mingzhu asked.

"Yep I got a whole wardrobe in me"

They both grinned with excitement and headed towards their own bedroom to get ready,will meet up in the living room in 2 hours.

I walked inside my bedroom and takes a hot bath for at least half an hour. After it I went to my vanity and started to do my make up and hair —i picked an black outfit and I'm sure the girls will love it.

Camila's outfit