Four

Camilla's POV

Our teacher finally dismissed us,I can't believe I survived sitting beside that guy's earlier I didn't expect him to be in my first God damn class. He kept staring at me like a creep—as soon as the teacher dismissed us I walked out of the door quickly as possible,well I knew he's gonna follow me so I turned right in the main corridor and went inside an empty classroom.

After I got in I turned the lights of and waited him here—

Bingo!

He was standing right next to the door,think where did I go.

I pulled him inside and shoved his back on the wall making him grown.

"doshite"
"Naze anata wa watashi o forō shite iru nodesu ka"I ask.

I didn't get a reply then suddenly he grabbed for the light switch and turned it on. I didn't know we were this close—he looks handsome to be honest but I found him annoying so it doesn't matter.

"Chill"he said.

I pulled out my special pen and pointed it towards him.

"A pen?"he ask.

I swayed the pen,making the blade come out then pointed towards him again.

"Woah- easy.."he looked shocked to see it.

"Hottoite"
'leave me alone'i told him.

"I just want to tell you that your cousin is looking for you"he said.

I back off and let go of his neck—i sat on one of the empty tables then crossed my legs.

"Is that it?"

"Yeah"

"You could have said it earlier"I rolled my eyes.

"But you look like your going to murder me if disturb your reading"he rolled his eyes.

"Say to him to meet me at the cafeteria"I say getting off the table.

I was about to walk outside the classroom but then he suddenly snatch and pinned me into the wall.

"You owe me one"he demanded.

"Why would I?"I ask sarcastically.

"You tried to kill me dear"he said placing a hand in my cheek.

"That was a threat but not gonna lie I would like to kill you now so back off before i-"not finishing my sentence he suddenly smacked his lips into mine brushing it against mine.

I tried to push him so I can escape but it was no use,I smacked his shoulder and kicked his feet but it only makes the situation worse. He kept deepening the kiss.

As I was about to ran out of breath he pulled off panting. We both catched our breaths.

"Baka!!"I yelled pushing him off.

He just smirked and left"see you at the cafeteria amore."

I know I'm blushing too hard right now so I decided to cool down for a while. I swear I'm gonna kill him.

After a few minutes I finally cooled down—i walked outside and saw alot of students walking in the hall. I went straight to the lockers hoping Katelyn would be here. As I was making my way to the lockers I started to think that Katelyn kinda looked familiar like I've saw her before..

I arrived at the lockers and looked around to find Katelyn.

Someone tapped my shoulder then when I looked at it,it was Katelyn "searching for me?"she smiled.