Chapter 18

After 3 months
Arjun's pov
I was here with Naina. "Arjun please tell me that you love me"." How many times do i have to tell you that I don't". "I don't believe you Arjun. You're lying". "Shut up Naina. You left me when we were about spend our lives together. You left me for your selfishness. If you had talked to me about that then everything would have been good but guess what i thank you for leaving me because for your selfishness,i would not have meet your sister and fell in love with her". "Stop Arjun please divorce my sister". "Shut up Naina, I and Neha have made love to each other so forget about me". I left from there. Maybe you deserve this Naina.

After 2 months
I decided to take her to a date. We went to the dog's park. She smiled and said "Arjun how did you know that I loved dogs." I just shrugged. She went and played with dogs. She was looking happy. She said "Arjun can we please take 1 dog". I said "no Neha. We can't keep the dog". She pouted and said" now let's go". This whole ride she didn't talk to me. Wait baby you have a surprise Today. I reached there and she quickly went inside.

Neha's pov
I was angry and sad on him. I mean it's just one dog. Why he couldn't agree. After some time he came with a box and said "sorry baby but this is for you". I took the box and saw a cute puppy.

"Aww thank you Arjun"

"Aww thank you Arjun". She said and hugged me. "Did you like it". "No i love it." I chuckled and hugged her.

Time skip to next morning

I was in my cabin seeing the reports. Suddenly i felt the urge to throw up. I rushed to washroom and threw up. Why I am feeling like this. Suddenly something flashed to my mind. I didn't get my periods this month, AM I PREGNANT. Now I have to take the test. I asked the nurse to get it to me. "Umm what doctor,any good news." "H-hey nothing like that. I was not feeling well,so decided to take the test". "As you say Dr". She went and I took the test. Now I have to wait few minutes.

After few minutes
I was so nervous. I took the test in my hand

 I took the test in my hand

Oh god I am PREGNANT. Now i have to tell to Arjun about this. How will say him. How will he react,will he accept this. God why I am feeling so nervous.

Sorry guys but this a short chapter. I was busy with stuff that i couldn't write. Next week, I will try to update as early as possible. Byeee,i hope you like this chapter.