Chapter 12

Neha's pov
Next morning
I can't believe that Arjun did that. I got ready to go to hospital. My final look 👇

I took my coat,stethoscope and went down

I took my coat,stethoscope and went down. Dad said "Beta come and have something." I said "no need dad I am already late. Bye have a good day." I went outside to see Arjun was waiting for me. I decided to walk past him. When I was about to cross he caught my hand. "Look I know what I did was wrong and I also know that you are not going to forgive me that easily but please let me at least drop you to the hospital." He said and I just nodded. He opened the door for me. Such a gentleman. The whole ride I didn't talk anything. Hospital came. I said "thank you for dropping me." I went outside. Zain came and hugged me and we both went inside. Today there were not that many patients. Reyansh had come. When he saw that I was not talking cheerfully. He asked "Pari I know something has happened and don't you dare say that nothing has happened." He understood me without telling him anything. God what did I do to get friends like this. I said him every thing( please note that Zain was not there). He was angry and said "why didn't you slap Naina Infront of him or why didn't you slap him back." I chuckled and said "if I had slapped him or her then what is the difference between me and them." He smiled said "you know you are too kind"I said "say something that I don't know" he laughed and I joined him. He touched my cheek and Said "is it stinging now." I said "yeah just a little bit." He said "nurse can you get some ice pack.' I smiled,ridd is really lucky to have this guy.

Arjun's pov
I saw that Neha forgot her bag here so went to give her. While I was about to go in,I heard her talking to Reyansh. So I listened carefully. ( Same talk repeated here. I am too lazy to write). I was shocked to hear that. Neha is really a kind girl and I broke her heart. This is going to be a long day to make it up to her. I saw a nurse was going inside the cabin, "I said excuse me,
can you give this to Dr Neha." She nodded. I gave her the bag and went to my car.

Time skip to Arjun reaching his office

I was in my office doing some paperwork ok and then my best friend a k a secretary entered inside and said "someone wants to meet you" I said who is it. He said "I don't know, he said it's really urgent." I nodded my head. When the person entered my office I was shocked to see that it was Neha  best friend reyansh I gulped because I know that he is is overprotective towards her he said "look I am not Zain to start a fight with you. I am friendly to you even though you have hurted her because I know that she doesn't like when I fight with someone" I said "look I know that what have done was not right but please give me some ideas so that I can make it up to her" he said "OK so you do one thing arrange a dinner date for her & only for  you and her, no one else should come in between you  or else take her to her movie theatre and show favourite movie" I asked" what is your favourite movie" he said "she  likes Avengers. So maybe you should show her avenger movie but make sure that she is happy.  she was really really gloomy in the morning. ok well best of luck and if you make cry again after this thing I swear to God I am going to bury you alive. Mark my words." when he said that I really hope that this doesn't go wrong. Anyway I said him "if I will directly tell her about this,she is going to say  no" so he said "I will set up don't worry.  ok now I'll go now" I just nodded my head.  he went outside I called my secretary and said "book two tickets of an Avengers movie for evening". "OK not an issue" after sometime he came inside  said "you are going to be watching Marvel studios Captain America: civil war." I said "that's a good movie. if there is any other meetings please tell me ok" he said"ok,all the best"