Chapter 17

(Ok I finally decided to write something out of my league.😅😅 . Warning 18+)

Arjun's pov
I was in the washroom thinking how to start the conversation. Anyway I went outside. I saw that she was looking outside the window wearing this dress 👇

 I saw that she was looking outside the window wearing this dress 👇

I went near her.

Author pov
Arjun went near her and hugged her from behind. Neha was breathing heavily. Suddenly he lifted her in bridal style and made her comfortable. He hovered over her and said "Neha, I know this is your first time and I want you to feel special". He slowly Started kissing her neck. Neha moaned softly when Arjun found her sweet spot. He came Infront of her and said "I love you Neha". She said "I love you too Arjun". He kissed her. For the first time both of them felt something that they never experienced. They both were feeling sparks when they kissed. Arjun slowly Started undress her. Neha also did the same thing too. When both were naked, Arjun asked "if it pains please let me ok". She nodded and he started kissing her breasts, She started moaning. After some time Arjun stop and started fingering her.  Neha moaned. After some time she cummed. Arjun positioned himself. Neha said "ok now". He went inside and Neha gasped and started crying. Arjun said "hey hey sorry,I will stop now". Neha said "no need,keep going". After some time Arjun said "h-hey I am close". "M-me too". Arjun" said when I say release ok. Neha nodded. 1,2,3 now". Both cum at a time. Arjun laid beside her and said "today was the best day. Thank you Neha". "Same here Arjun. Good night". "Good night Neha"

Time skip to morning
Arjun's pov
I woke up when the sunlight hit me. I saw Neha beside me naked. I smiled and kissed her forehead. Yesterday night was the best night. I got freshened up and went down to get her breakfast.

Neha's pov
I woke up and saw Arjun was not beside me. I blushed and the memories and the moments that we both spent. I wrapped the blanket around me and was about to walk but failed miserably. Arjun entered and kept the food on the table. He asked" are you ok". "Do you think I can be ok when yesterday was my first time and that too you went fast."I said. He chuckled and said "let me help you". He lifted me in bridal style and took me too the washroom.

After changing,I and he had breakfast. Maybe this honeymoon brought us again more close.

Time skip to 2 weeks

Arjun's pov
After coming back to India,I and Neha got closer. Today was bhabi's delivery and Neha was in charge. We were waiting outside and Neha came and said" congratulations Bhai it's a baby boy." He smiled and hugged her. Neha said "I will be back". She went and I followed her to her cabin. Once she was inside I hugged from behind and said "baby I missed you." She chuckled and said "but it's been only 5 hours". "Shut up you don't what it feels to miss someone." She hugged me and back and said "now go I have to make report for bhabi". I said "do your work but I will be here." She nodded and did her work. When she completed her work,I hugged her again and said" baby if you have to go into that much pain during the labour then I don't want you to get pregnant". She blushed and said "you can't change that. If someone has to come into this world then women/mother has to feel the pain". I smiled and hugged her.

Author's pov
Arjun and Neha were hugging but didn't know that their family was watching and giggling about that. "I said you right,he will fall for her". Arjun's mother said. Aryan said "Come on mom he has fall in love because she is the perfect girl for him". After some time Neha came out and went to the room that her bhabi was. Neha gave the baby boy to bhabi and said "look a Mini version of you bhabi and Bhai". Bhabi laughed and said "thank you Neha. I think I wouldn't have done this,if you were not there to cheer me." All the family members hugged and Arjun Said "let's take a selfie."

Hey readers. I am going to end this story soon. Maybe after 2 or 3 chapters,I don't know 🤷🤷.