Chapter 3

Naina's pov
Omg Arjun is proposing me. "Yes I will marry you"after listening this he quickly smiled and slided the ring into my finger and  spun me around. I am so happy today. I was crying happy tears.

Arjun's pov
I am so happy today. I can't wait to share this news with my family.

Time skip
I parked car outside car outside and went inside. When I went inside, I am saw my dad and brother were watching cricket. I thought this the best time to tell them the news " Everyone I want to say something" I shouted. Everyone came I said " Maa - papa I just proposed my girlfriend and she said yes for the marriage".  Everyone were happy from this news. My mom said " hey show us how does she look " "ok wait"I said.
I showed these two photos 👇

Everyone liked Naina

Everyone liked Naina. Can't wait for our marriage Naina

Neha pov
I knew exactly what to do so I went to the video game store and brought his favourite game. His favourite video game is/was  Spider-Man miles morales. He always fight with me in this. And with that I decided to cook his favourite dishes.

Time skip
I asked riddima to help me. She agreed. So now I was cooking. This what I made 👇

 This what I made 👇

It took lot of time but it was worth it

It took lot of time but it was worth it. Zain came so I said " Look Zain I'm sorry. So for that I have cooked your favourite dishes and we will a play game. " I know he is not gonna no because he has not eaten this in months " Really I forgave you". I faceplamed myself because this foodie is not going to change.

Time skip
Finally Zain won. So I said "it So late let's sleep".So Zain said yawning "yeah today stomach is filled and I am going to sleep tight tonight". I was smirking inside cuz I was going to prank him.

Morning
I woke up early to do my prank. Since it is Sunday so both decided to take a leave.
( I am not going to write what and all she said watch this video 👇)

(He was sleeping with shirt on ok )
I was laughing so hard. He started chasing me. I ran for my life. Zain being  Zain caught me and put shaving cream on my whole face. I missed this so much.

Arjun's pov
I decided to meet Naina parents today to talk about mine and Naina's wedding. So I got ready and went their house. Since it was Sunday, I think her both parents will be at home.

Time slip
I reached there and rang the bell. Her mom came and opened the door. I greeted her and went inside. Naina came down and was shocked to see me. I said " hello uncle, Hello auntie I'm Arjun. Naina's fiance ". They were shocked. Uncle asked Naina whether it was true or not she nodded her head. I said " I came here to say about this so I will go now ". I took their blessing and went outside. While I was going, a girl and bumped into me and did not even said sorry to me how rude 😤😤. Whatever I sat in my car and went.