Chapter 4

Neha's pov
Zain dropped me home because I had some work to do. Our senior doctor had send us the blood donors required and how Much blood we need so I was checking that. While I was doing that, I bumped into someone but I didn't bother say sorry because it is  his fault because  he should had moved away. Anyway when I went inside, I saw that My mom and dad where shocked. So I asked what happened For that maa said " Naina's fiance had come to tell us about wedding" oh so he was that idiot. I just hmmed and went to my room. After few hours,I slept.

Time skip to morning
Arjun's pov
I got ready and went down to have breakfast. I saw my sister in law was serving. I sat down. But suddenly she rushed to the sink an started vomiting. My mom was smiling and I was confused af. I asked"maa what happened why are you smiling." She said "beta a new member is coming to our house". Now I understood that she was pregnant. "Go and visit a Doctor to confirm ok."  I said. My mom and dad both were happy.

Neha's pov
I did my morning routine and went down to have breakfast. Maa was serving so I hugged her and said" Good morning maa" " Good morning Beta" and I sat down to have breakfast. After I having breakfast,I went to hospital. After 2 hours ,it was 11. At that time some couple came "Good morning"they said. I just smiled and said "Good morning". My name is Aryan Maheshwari and this is my wife Diksha Maheshwari" that guy said introducing to himself and the lady. I said "I'm Dr Neha, nice to meet you". So asked why they came here. He said his was vomiting in morning and was feeling light headed. So I did all the tests and said " congratulations you're pregnant" for that Diksha was crying happy tears. I felt so happy for them. " Please every one or two month you visit me, so that I can tell you the condition of the baby"I said. "Thank you Dr" they said and went.