Chapter 10

Neha's pov
I was scared to tell my past to Arjun. But nevertheless I spoke " I meet Sanjay 7 years ago when I was in college (Neha's age 19). I and he were in a healthy relationship for almost 1 year,until my best friend came back from her summer vacation trip. Her name was Kriti. I and she were best friends from high school. When he meet her,he started being distant from me. He didn't pick my calls anymore,when I text him he would say that he was busy. One day I gave a surprise visit to his house. When I opened the door of his room." I couldn't even complete my sentence,I started sobbing. Arjun side hugged me and started rubbing my back. I continued "I saw him and my bestie under bed covers and moaning. I couldn't control my tears and shouted at them. I left the place. They called me many times but I didn't turn. From that day I am scared of falling in love." I finished and saw that Arjun was also crying.

Arjun's pov
I was crying so badly. How could they do an angel like her. I said "it's fine now they will not come to your life because." I turned towards her but she was asleep. I smiled and Carried her to wash room. I was so embarrassed to open her clothes. I did after so many tries. I layed her on the bed and saw dried tears on her cheek. I really felt bad for her.

Time skip to morning
I woke up with Neha was not beside me. I went to wash room. After my business I came down to have breakfast. Maa said" Arjun and Neha,you both have not gone anyway right. So take leave both of you. And no buts." Neha said "ok maa." I just nodded my head. Neha went to our room to change. After a while she came with look. I had never seen her in jeans 👇

 I had never seen her in jeans 👇

Ok Arjun stop Staring at her. I went to the car she came and sat beside me I asked" where do you want to go." She said "anywhere." Ok I messaged Zain and asked him about where does she like to go he said amusement park. So decided to take her there. After driving done time we reached there she shouted "really a amusement park." She rushed out. She was acting like a kid.

She asked me like a kid "can we please ride all of these

She asked me like a kid "can we please ride all of these." I nodded. she ran inside. I chuckled softly. After riding everything she had a huge Teddy and a cotton candy.

I felt that I saw a Neha that I never thought of

I felt that I saw a Neha that I never thought of. I smiled at her. We were going to sit she said "thank you Arjun for today" and she kissed my cheek. My eyes were wide. She still didn't had any idea about this. I took her home. She went and hugged my brother and said "Bhai look Arjun won this for me. It is cute na." Everyone were smiling. She went to our room. Suddenly a thought came into my mind when she kissed me why was my heart beating so fast on that impact tomorrow I should ask vasuki about this. 

Time skip to morning
I was in my cabin and talking to vasuki. He said "you are falling in love bro." I scoffed "no way vasu. I love Naina not Neha." He said "keep on saying that. But let me tell you she is Changing you. You are not cold any more and I really appreciate it." He went and I was thinking about what he said maybe I really fell in love with her. I started blushing. Congratulations Neha you melted my cold ice heart.