Chapter 6

Arjun's pov
I was excited and nervous too. Today was the day I was marrying the love of my life. I can't wait to see her. I was doing as this pandit was saying. Why was she taking that much time. Suddenly the door opened and I was smiling and happy ,but it changed when I saw who it was. My blood was boiling now. What happened to Naina,why she isn't here and why was here sister here in place of her. So many questions were running in my mind ,at that time Naina's father aka My father in law whispered in my ears "look son ,I'm sorry for what she did. She ran away from this wedding. We are ashamed of her. My wife said Neha to sit just to save ours, yours and your family's respect. I know what Naina has done is unforgivable,but will you do a favour for all of us. Marry my elder daughter, Neha. please don't say no" I know I love Naina but to save everyone's respect,I said "ok dad I will marry her". He was relieved but I am thinking why would she agree to marry me when she knows that I don't love her. She was looking at some one and that was a guy. Both had tears in their eyes. One question arrived in my mind now what relationship do they have. (Already possessive for her🤭🤭)

Time skip after all the rituals
"Now please put the magalsutra on her neck,"said pandit Ji. I took it in my hands and was imagining me putting it on Naina.  I will never forgive and forget what she did.

(Magalsutra Design)

It was the design that I choose for Naina but now it belongs to her sister Neha

It was the design that I choose for Naina but now it belongs to her sister Neha. Anyway I put the magalsutra on her neck. She was indeed looking beautiful."Now put sindhoor on her forehead",pandit Ji said. I did what he said. "Now take blessing from the elders" the pandit Ji said. First we went to my parents. She and I took blessing. After that my mom hugged her said "I can't wait to make you my daughter". My brother said" but maa Diksha is your daughter na." My maa said "yes she is but she is my younger daughter and Diksha's sister na". Neha said" ok wait now I have elder sister and brother yeaah". My brother was confused. She (Neha) side hugged him and said " Bhai now I am married to Arjun, so you became my brother and my patient became my sister. Maa look I got a new brother". Her mom and dad were smiling with tears in their eyes. Now we went to her parents. Her mom hugged and said "sorry beta." She said it is not a big thing for her. Now after finishing vidhaai she said "maa, I want meet Zain please call him." Why him when your husband is near you.(🤭🤭🤭) That guy named Zain came and said "this is not fair Neha, you said first you will make reyansh's wedding and after that you will marry." She hugged him and cried & said" look I know I should have told you the reason but time was running." He said" it is ok now go ,shoo."Neha did the beating style and hugged him once more and sat in the car.

Time skip to Arjun's house
Now maa did the grahpravesh. Now sat at the couch. She said "mummy Ji I'm tired,I want to sleep" maa Said to me "beta go take your wife to your room." I did as she said. When we entered she asked "do you want to change or I will go to change" I said "ok you go and get changed." She took her clothes went to change and I sat on the bed and waited her to come out

One more Time skip
Neha came and said "now you can use it". I went and changed. After changing I saw that she was asleep on the bed. Without disturbing her I slept on the couch.

After 2 hours around 2 am
Neha's pov
I was feeling thirsty. So I reached the table to take Bottle I saw it was empty. So I got up and was going to open the door,I saw Arjun sleeping on the couch. I took the blanket from the bed and covered him with that and said "Arjun I know your sad and broken from inside but you are not showing that. And I even know that it is  Naina's fault."

Arjun's pov
I was sleeping peacefully when I heard some speaking some thing( same thing that Neha said I am too lazy to write that)She was caressing my head and kissed my forehead and said" I know Naina has to do that but I felt to do that. Sleep well Arjun". After some time I heard the door closing so I got up and touched my head and was smiling like an idiot. WAIT WHY I AM DOING LIKE. Neha what are you doing to me

Hey I hope you like this chapter. See you the next chapter. Till then bye