-Sudden Kidnapping-

Michael, Eden and Devin woke up in a cell on a boat, the boat was making Devin feel extremely ill as he was pregnant and got motion sickness while like that. The kingdom was in panic of the sudden kidnapping of Prince Devin and his two brothers. "Devin, how ya feeling bud-" Michael asked, taking Devin into a hug because he was crying. "I'm scared I want--  Ritchie-" Devin sobbed but stopped when he looked at the person walking up to the cell. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS!" Eden screamed holding onto the bars. "No way to talk to your brother is it?" Anubis replied looking Eden right in the eye. "You could have just talked to us-- you didn't need to result to this!" Michael replied, looking at Anubis pissed to say the least. "It's safer this way-" Anubis was cut of my Eden. "This isn't safe for Devin, he's 8 months pregnant and needs the support of his husband, not to mention he needs medical attention!"  Eden shouted at him and he looked shocked and almost guilty at what he had done. Devin was crying and he couldn't make out anything anymore his eye's where all blurry. 

"I'm sorry!" Anubis shouted opening the cell letting them out. "Eden go get Ritchie-" Michael said, keeping Devin close to him not trusting his brother. "I didn't know------" Anubis said, but Michael cut him of. "YEAH BUT YOU CAN SEE IT!" Michael screamed, Eden came back in followed by Ritchie, Lucas and David. Lucas, Eden and David pulled Anubis outside so the guards could take him, they also stayed outside. Ritchie looked at Devin, he then looked at Michael and smiled picking up Devin holding him close. 

"Let's get back" Ritchie said, smiling as he felt Devin snuggle close to him.