-A Date-

Devin, sat at the window of his room looking at Milo and Taylor play with their toys. Ritchie was freshen up after a long day of looking, for Lilith. Ritchie walked out to see his kids playing peacefully together, he walked past them patting them on the head before walking over to Devin. Devin smiled, as Ritchie then kissed him, to which Devin melted into. "How's the baby doing?" Ritchie asked, looking at Devin who was rubbing his bump. "Good, the doctor will be back next week to reveal the gender" Devin responded, letting Ritchie listen to the baby. "Hey Devin, do you wanna go out- on a date" Ritchie asked, Devin blushed and looked at the kids. "I would love too, but what about the t-" Devin was cut off when Ritchie kissed him. "Eden and Michael already agreed to look after them" Ritchie said, smiling at Devin who smiled back. "Then I would love too" Devin said, hugging Ritchie.

-The following Morning-

"Please watch over them-" Ritchie said looking at his twins, before hugging them both. "Don't worry we're the best uncles" Eden said, laughing at his own joke. "Yeah- we all know that Milo loves Uncle Brandon-" Ritchie said in a teasing manner, before waving them goodbye. Ritchie then went back inside his and Devin's room to wake him up. "Mhm-" Devin said opening his eyes slowly. "Good Morning Hun" Ritchie said, Devin got up and kissed his husband before going to get dressed. "So-that date" Ritchie said taking Devin's hand leading him out of the castle, followed by a few guards for protection.

Ritchie had a very sweet picnic set up, because he knew that Devin liked quite simple things. Devin looked around the meadow and started jumping up and down, with excitement. He soon stopped, having developed a slight pain in his back. He sat down next to Ritchie on the blanket, Ritchie took out a red rose and placed it in Devin's hair. Devin looked at his partner and smiled, looking out at the lake that was in front of them. It was truly peaceful, nothing to stress them out.. nothing just them. "Luv you Ritchie~" Devin whispered, they had layed down, looking up at the sakura trees above. "Luv you to Devin~" Ritchie replied, looking down to see his husband had fallen into a light slumber. Ritchie held Devin close, he knew that Devin was tired and while he rested he would protect him, for anything. "I'm always gonna be here for you Devin~" Ritchie whispered.

_______________________________________

I've been dead for awhile XD But I'm sort of back, don't have the best sleep schedule :>

Stay Safe everyone :3