"Lucas's Child"

-Lucas and Brandon-

Brandon had called the doctor early in the morning as Lucas had gone into an early labour. Lucas watched as the doctors came in, Brandon took his hand and asked him to breath. 

-After awhile-

The Doctor's passed Lucas a little girl, after they had checked her over and all that stuff. Lucas hugged the little baby, as Lucas did so Brandon looked at his daughter and smiled. "What are we going to name her?" Brandon asked as he kissed Lucas on the cheek. "I was thinking Pearl" Lucas answered looking at Brandon. "I like that name, well then Pearl welcome to the family" Brandon said quietly as he noticed the little girl had fallen asleep in her, mothers arms. Lucas also needed rest so Brandon took the child of Lucas and put her in a crib next to there bed. "Get some sleep ok" Brandon said as he sat down next to Lucas.

-With Ritchie and Devin-

"They had their child early" Ritchie responded to being told that he was now an uncle. Devin took Ritchie's hand and smiled. "Thank you for the news, but I would like to tell my husband something in private" Devin then asked for the butler to leave their room. "What's wrong?" Ritchie asked looking at Devin who looked pretty happy. "Well, let's say I'm having twins" Devin replied as he smiled. Ritchie hugged Devin and they then went downstairs and into the garden. David was already at work by this time and they had offered to help. "So did you here?" David asked "About Lucas and Brandon". They both nodded "they named there baby girl Pearl" Devin responded and smiled "It's such a pretty name". The rest of the day they spent talking.