"The start of something Special"

Before we start, I have been watching Christmas music recently. Btw, please don't listen to the song above if you have headphones on or have sensitive ears, its a very loud version of the song.

____________________________________________________________

Michael and Eden walked in front of there father as they stood out front of Ritchie and Devin's room. "Well then what are we waiting for?" said Demetrius. "I'll go check if they are awake" said Eden as he opened the door. Michael stopped their father from following him. "Ritchie, Devin are you here?" Eden asked and was answered, which was great he walked over to the desk and saw they were planning their honeymoon. "Devin someone....." Eden was cut of with Demetrius bursting through the door with Michael not to far behind. "Hello Devin, I'm just here to talk to you my son" he say's looking at him. Devin got upset, just seeing him was enough but what he did was unforgivable. Devin whimpered at his shouting and crawled over to Ritchie and hugged him. (They were sat on the floor). "Oh and I want this conversation alone, with his husband and himself of course" he then told his older son's to leave the room. Ritchie looked at his father in law and shivered, he didn't exactly look like a nice person. He smiled as he sat down next to them, "look Devin, what I did, I know you wouldn't forgive me for" said Demetrius, who was looking at his son, who was still in his husband's arms. "But I need to tell you something, that your mother didn't want you to know" he ended and for the first time Devin spoke "About what?" and then he went silent again. 

The man sighed and Ritchie looked up at him and said "well what is it then?" The man then sighed and replied, "He can bare children". This came as a shock to both Devin and Ritchie but then they kind of calmed down because they knew it was possible due to Lucas. (And yes they figured out before Brandon did about Lucas and his pregnancy). "Why did you tell me this now!" said Devin "After all these years, why NOW!" Ritchie took his husband's hand and said "Calm down Honey please" after awhile Devin did calm down but other people hand entered the room. Ritchie let go of Devin and let him run to his brother's who hugged him tightly, they all heard the part when he said he could bare children. Then Maxie, Lucas and Brandon burst through the door hearing the shouting and saw the drama. "Will you leave now Sir Demetrius" Maxie asked who had pointed to the door. "Yes my Lord, and again Kids....I'm sorry" he said and he wasn't returned with a nice response "Go to hell" Eden shouted at him as he left the room. Michael growled as he left, he couldn't believe after all this time he would have the guts to come back and face his kids, the ones he left behind. 

"Devin, you should start packing we leave to Paris tomorrow" Ritchie said, this cheered up Devin as he left the room they were all in. "SoOoOoOoOoOoO" said Lucas "Your going on your honeymoon". Ritchie elbowed Lucas on the arm, "Ok let's stop teasing him" said Brandon who was laughing at Lucas's response to being elbowed, he sent a small water spell at Ritchie enough to get his hair wet. Lucas, Eden and Brandon left together, they were going to a council meeting along with Kay, Viper and David. Michael looked at Maxie and asked "Drinks are on me" and Maxie nodded and said he owed him them. 

The next morning Ritchie woke up before Devin this time to get his stuff packed. Around 30mins later he finished and then walked over to Devin's side of the bed, he kneeled down next to his husband and pushed his hair away form his face. He then leaned down and kissed Devin on the cheek which caused Devin to wake up. "Morning Love" said Ritchie who looking at a flower crown Ameria had left Devin the night before. "Morning" he said as he then kissed Ritchie's cheek as well. "Are you ready to go then" said Ritchie who had helped him up out of bed. "Let me go get ready first" he came back out a couple minutes later in a red top and some black jeans, he walked over to the flower crown and put it on his head and then picked up his suitcase. "Now I'm ready" he smiled as he took Ritchie's hand, Ritchie looked at Devin and saw his big smile and couldn't help but smile himself.

"This is the start of something really special for them isn't it, big Brother" asked Ameria who was watching them leave for the study window. "It is, just as it was for me and Lucas" he looked down at Lucas who had fallen asleep on his lap and kissed his forehead softly. "Well I'm going to find Sir Michael" Ameria whispered and walked out shutting the door quietly as she left. 

____________________________________________________________

Happy Valentines Day Ya'll. I choose to add a part to this story but "Mine" will be updated soon. 

I'm Single so yeahhhhhhh, I'll be watching the Titanic later as I usually do :>

Take another Song- 

Does anyone remember this music, their were four parts and I love listening to them :>