"His return"

-This is about a week after Ritchie and Devin returned from their honeymoon, which was a 3 week trip to Paris-

-This is focused on both Lucas and Devin-

Lucas had taken Devin out of the room they were standing in with their husbands. "Is there a reason you pulled us out?" asked Devin. "Yes, well sorta" replied Lucas, Devin wasn't buying his causal tone and asked what was wrong. "How do I tell Brandon I'm having twins" asked Lucas, at this point they had walked to the docks and they thought they were alone. Demetrius had walked up towards the docks and saw this shady man walking up to them, he started to use his recording spell to video tape what the 'shady man' was doing. "Well well well" said the shady man, and both Lucas and Devin turned around to see the man looking down at them. They both recognised the voice it was Mr Diaboles. Demetrius was still recording but had hidden himself, because he knew that his magic could do nothing against the former king. Mr Diaboles then hit Devin and Lucas in the head, as they tried to run but they failed. Demetrius followed still recording until they vanished into a cave, that's when he stopped recording and ran towards the castle.

He burst through the doors and found Brandon and Ritchie standing there. "I thought you were asked to leave?" Brandon asked. "I was and then I saw this" he replied showing them the recording he took with his magic. "Well thank you for hiding yourself" said Brandon who had walked to the guard and said "Bring full guard, we are going to save my Husband and Ritchie's Husband". "Can I come" Demetrius replied, "Of course" said Ritchie. They all walked towards the out skirts of town were they found Michael and Eden. "WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE" said Eden who had stepped in front of Michael. "Calm down Eden, he gave us evidence that Devin and Lucas had been kidnaped by our father".

___________________________________________________

Short Chapter I know. It's actually quite warm in Britain at the moment. But I also have a few more idea's for both this book and the "Mine" Book.