Introduction <3

Hi I'm Maxie breaking the fourth wall a little here to explain my AU a tiny bit.

In this AU magic exists in Salode, many of the characters have magic there a few that don't such as Mr Diaboles. In this AU, Devin and Viper may or may not have used the back up plan on Francisca. And they did go home, but some decided to come back to spend the rest of their lives there. Brandon on return became king, he at the time of this was and still is married to Lucas who is now the king/queen. Ritchie is still a Prince, and takes up the duty of making sure the trade of the kingdom is mostly legal. This is were he meets Devin, Michael and Eden who were left behind by there parents. Ritchie offers to help them which he does and gives them a house and job to keep them going. 

This story is set almost a year after this happened, and Devin and Ritchie are already dating, this story is talking about the wedding of these too. And at the end yes kids will be involved from both ships in this story DevinxRitchie and LucasxBrandon.

Character Introductions

King Brandon- Currently married. King of Salode. Ships his brother with Devin. Cares deeply about his husband. Approves of his brothers choices to want to marry Devin.

Prince Ritchie- Currently dating. In charge of the trade in Salode. Preparing to ask Devin to marry him. Finds Michael scary.

King/Queen Lucas- Doesn't mind what title. Cares about his husband Brandon. Helps Brandon make choices and give him advice when he is stressed. Really approves of the fact Devin and Ritchie are dating.

Devin- The youngest child of Demetrius, who was a famous trader. Currently dating the prince. Keeps to himself when he can. Likes to bake and Garden with his friends David and Kay. Gets emotional when his father is mentioned. Job- Royal Gardener.

Eden- Second oldest child of Demetrius. Cares for both his brothers. Hates there father for the act he did to them. He knows how to calm Devin down if he gets upset. Also he knows about the engagement plans. Job- Painter.

Michael- The oldest child of Demetrius. He doesn't care for his father one bit. He always offer's to help his brothers. He is also the person who babysits Plant while David is busy. Not only does he have this edgy feel to him, he also is a shadow himself. Job- Bar Tender.

Side Characters-

Viper

Kay

David

Plant

Ameria

Mr and Mrs Diaboles

Hope you enjoy this book you guys :D