-Located-

"Your Majesty we have located Milo and Lilith" A guard reported, everyone in the thrown room, raised their head towards the guard. "Where?!" Ritchie responded. "In the old castle, not from the southern wetlands" the guard reported. "Bring our full guard" said Eden. "Let's go get Milo back" Ritchie said, he turned around and saw Demetrius standing their. "Are you coming?" Ritchie asked. "I'll stay here and watch over Devin, Lucas and the children until your return" Demetrius responded.  Ritchie nodded as he made his way out along with the guards, and his brother/brother-in-law (Brandon/Eden). When they got to the castle they found that Lilith had gone, but they heard the cries of a child coming from deep in the castle. "Over here" Brandon yelled looking into a nursery looking room, Ritchie walked in and in the crib was Milo. Ritchie picked up his son and hugged him. "Let's get out of here, but Lilith is to be caught again" Ritchie remarked and they all left. 

"They found the child...." Lilith reported back to a clocked man. "Well guess we need more help, go find someone by the name of Flora, would you?" Mr Diaboles responded. Lilith nodded and made her way towards the town to find this lady.

-Back at the castle-

When they got back Ritchie went upstairs to find Devin brushing his hair in front of the mirror to the back of the room. "Dear, come have a look at who I found" Ritchie said, Devin turned around and gasped, he ran at Ritchie and hugged them. Devin looked down at Milo and smiled, before placing a kiss on his forehead. Ritchie then took Milo to his crib and tucked him in, he smiled before placing a kiss on both of their foreheads (Taylor/Milo). Ritchie turned back around and was meet with Devin's warm embrace as he hugged Ritchie, lifted Devin's chin and placed a kiss on his lips. After awhile they pulled a part and made their way to bed, and it helped them sleep knowing that both the Twins were safe.

______________________

:p