Akira here is a romantic, she's been trying to find 'the one' for so long now. But she keeps getting turned down, I have punched way too many boys for breaking her precious heart.

"Bow tie?" she asks and I hum

"Is the adorable brunette in a pretty pale yellow dress Ivy?" she asks, my eyes meet hers and I smile giving her the only answer she needed. Ivy is adorable.

But then my mind drifts off to the man beside her, I still don't know why she chose to bring him as her 'body guard' instead of D, or anyone. Literally anyone. "And the hottie beside her?" she asks.

The corner of her lip tilting up in a taunting smirk, I glare at her, warning her and she sighs as she finishes tying the corset. Her hands rest on my shoulders as she looks at me through the mirror. "At least one of us is getting wifed up"

I bring my hand up giving her the finger, she leans forward and kisses it.

"It's him isn't it?" she asks, I murmur something under my breath and nod leaning back into her touch. "You two could break this world" Akira whispers, I don't think we could do so without breaking each other, again...

I clear my throat, turning around and placing my hands on her waist. "Can I see your set?" I ask with a small smile.

Her smirk only grows as she slowly pulls the robe off and I raise an eyebrow when it falls down her body. Holy fucking shit.

"You like?" she asks and I hum, my eyes falling to her fucking boobs. She's in a glittery lingerie set, with rhinestones put amazingly across her boobs, on her stomach and her hips. Small pink straps also covered in glitter resting on her thighs and hips.

She starts to do a little spin for me and my eyes widen when her ass is in sight, I am so fucking gay

She turns back fully and places her hands on her hips, my eyes falling back to her tits-"Stop being gay Abby" she fixes my hair and I snap out of my gaze clearing my throat. What? She has nice boobs.

"He rejected you in this?" I ask and she scoffs agreeing, he made a mistake. I would fuck her, but she's straight, and she doesn't fuck friends apparently.

"Nervous about walking out in front of Sebby boy like this?" she asks, looking at me as she picks up her silky robe, I shrug. Yes I am hella fucking nervous.

She chuckles reading my face and she ties her robe together lightly as she turns to grab mine, she hands me my blush pink robe and I put it over the black lingerie I have one.

"At least you look like a goddess" she winks

I really do like this set, it's a lace black set with a all open back leaving the thin strings tied against my back, the bottoms are also lace and they have a little flutter as they go up and rest on my hips, and not going to lie, my whole ass is basically out.