Chapter 9: Alola, Ash and Serena!

Start from the beginning

"Wow, that was so cool!" A bystander said.

"You beat him down like he was nothing!" Another said.

"Your Pokemon are so strong!"

Ash smiled at all the comments he was getting.

"Thanks. Who was that guy anyway?"

"He's a member of Team Skull" one person said.

"Team Skull?" Ash said.

"They're a group that inhabits Alola and vandalize properties and torment others. They've always been annoying but recently they've been appearing more and more" another person explained.

Ash and Serena frowned.

"But still, their Pokemon aren't exactly top tier, so they're not as dangerous as they let on."

Ash and Serena looked at each other. They both nodded in understanding. Ash turned back to the person.

"Thanks for the info, we'll be sure to be careful."

The couple left after that. They decided to head towards Professor Kukui's house.

"Well that was certainly something" Ash said.

Serena nodded. "Yeah, I didn't think there'd be a villainous group here in Alola." She wrapped her arms around Ash's and leaned her head on his shoulder. "But you sure put him in his place."

Ash slightly blushed at Serena's sudden move, but chuckled at the same time. While still walking, Ash heard the sound of rustling bushes. He turned his head to the origin and saw a silhouette looking at him. It then disappeared into the shadows. Serena noticed Ash staring.

"What's wrong Ash?"

Ash looked at Serena.

"Nothing, just admiring the landscape."

"It is really pretty" Serena said.

"Not as pretty as you" Ash teased.

Serena blushed deep red. Ash laughed at her reaction, causing Serena to pout. It still bothers her how Ash can be so smooth. They continued to walk until they saw a large building coming into view. The two stared in amazement at the whole thing.

"Look at that" Serena said.

"Its huge" Ash said.

The two walked onto an open path to get a closer look at something. Suddenly the ground started to shake. Ash looked and saw people riding on Touros' coming straight towards them. He acted fast and pushed Serena out of the way right before the collision. However by doing so he became apart of it. Serena gasped in horror.

"ASH!"

"PikaPi!"

She and Pikachu rushed over and saw Ash covered in dirt and had swirls in his eyes.

"Ah...ah...again?" Was all that came out.

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry!"

A girl came running up and knelt down. She had green hair and was wearing blue overalls over a red shirt.

Ash started to come around, however he was still pretty dizzy. Serena and the green haired girl helped him up.

"You gotta be more careful, this is a Tauros racing track" the girl said.

"Sorry, we didn't know" Serena said.

Ash shook his head as he regained his footing.

"A racing track? Is this place some kind of racing stadium?" Ash asked.