"Speak..." Hao seemed way to annoyed. 

--------

"BabY sArk doDoDodO..." She was singing alone until she realised Mingyu was just staring."SING!" She screamed at him only to startle him. 

"Baby Shark Do do do do do..." And then he started singing with her. To be more specific, he was obliged to do so. He didn't wanna upset her even more.

"MoMmY sHarK dO dO dO Do-" They were singing together until Minghao ran inside the kitchen after hearing to what Jun just told him. The poor guy was walking behind Hao quite dissapointed. He tried to help and all he got is a hit in the shoulder. 

"What's wrong with her?" He approached the girl and pushed Mingyu as far away as possible. "MiNg mInG!" The girl cheered because she saw him and literally fell inside his arms. The man froze after realising he was embracing her. 

"Why did she drink that much?" He asked suprised trying to stare at her face even though her head was laying on his chest. 

"I dont know... She was in a bad mood and just grabbed my bottle..." Jun confessed and Hao glared at him so he can finally shut up. "We need to lay her down so she can sleep a little..." Mingyu was about to take her from Hao but he slapped his hands. 

"I Will do that!" 

"B-But..."

"I said: I!" Right before he walks away with her the girl interrupted him with a warm smile. "MiNg MiNg! I aM sO hApPy tO sEe yOu!!!" And she held him even tighter. "I mean... It wouldn't be a crime If she stays like that for a little longer, Right?" Hao shrugged his shoulders to his own sentence while both of his friends were peeking at each other confused. 

"Hey Guys, Lets play a game!!!" Wonwoo appeared and the kitchen and said to his friends. "YeAhhhh gAmE! I lIkE gAmES!" She ran out of Hao's hug and fell onto Wonwoo's arms. "Its not fun anymore. Lets get her to sleep..." Hao had that expression of bitter emotions. 

"No! wOnWoO SaId We aRe goNnA pLaY aNd wE aRe goNnA pLaY doOfUs!" And now she was back to her ordinary self. "Okay, Lets play in the kitchen then..." Wonwoo said after noticing how vulnerable the girl is. He placed her on a chair and before he occupies the seat next to her, Hao runs and sits before him. 

"Hey...." Wonwoo narrowed his eyebrows. 

"Hi How are ya?" Hao was obviously annoyed so he was not willing to leave the girl alone until the party is over. Wonwoo, sat on another seat defeated. Then, Vernon with Natasha walked in the kitchen. "We are here for the game..." The charming man said. Soonyoung was the next one to follow. "Yeah Me too..." He also sat. 

"Who is the drunk girl?" Then he noticed and tried not to laugh. "Bong Bong..." Vernon whispered with a smile torwards the girl. "ItS bOnG cHa foR gOd's sAke..." She complained. Mingyu who was sitting to her left patted her shoulder and Hao gave him a death glare. 

"So what are we gonna play?" Hoshi asked with one of his cute smiles. "Lets just get over this.." Hao whispered and Bong Cha fell inside his embrace. "StOp cOmPlaiNinG!!" She slowly closed her eyes. Hao was still surprised she hugged him even like that. His heart was beating faster when this girl was touching him. 

"What about truth or dare?" Jun proposed. "That sounds good..." Natasha said and then Bong cha mimicked her voice while saying the exact same sentence. Everyone laughed at how adorable she looked. "Did she just make fun of me?" Natasha asked Vernon. "C'mon She is drunk..." He giggled. 

"So You are taking her side?" 

"Can we just go on with the game?" Hao complain. He wanted them to be done so he can help Bong Cha rest for a while. 

"Mingyu truth or dare?" Jun asked Mingyu and the man smiled. "You know its a dare!!" He had that sly smirk on. "Show the most embarrassing photo on your phone!!" Jun pointed at with a sly giggle. "Okay..." Mingyu scrolled down his gallery until you tapped on the photo he chose. "Here you go!" He showed it to the rest of the crew. 

"Hey That's me!" Hoshi noticed and felt a little embarrassed. "He told me to show the most embarrassing photo. He didn't say anything of me being in it..." That boy had an answer for almost everything. And the game went on for a while. 

"Minghao truth or dare?" Vernon asked with also a pretty wicked smirk. 

"Is there someone you wanna have sex with in this room?" He asked on purpose. Hao peeked around only to realise that a lot of people were in this room even if they were not playing. He even noticed the girl inside his arms. 

"No.." 

"Dont lie... Its called Truth for a reason..." He said and the rest of them started laughing. "I tHiNk tHeY aRe mAkInG fUn oF yoU!" The girl attempted to whisper towards Hao but the rest of the people heard it and laugh as well. 

"Shhh..." He whispered to his ear. Like that the game went on until Wonwoo decided to put the drank girl on the game as well. "So... Bong Cha..." 

"YeS SiR..."

"Who do you like?" Wonwoo smiled wider than before and Minghao almost chocked in his own saliva. No, she can't say it here in front of everyone. She will hate herself tomorrow morning. 

"That's sUcH a nIcE QuEstIoN... An AmAzINg oNe... ThE tRuTh iS tHaT I LiKe V-" She was about to confess it right in front of everybody but Minghao was fast enough to shield her mouth with the palm of his hand. 

"V?" Wonwoo asked.

"Yes, V from Bts! Haha.. She is an army..." He tried to not sound suspicious but literally left everybody perplexed. "Who doesn't like V, Am I right? I even like V! He is my bias..." He continued with his nonsense talk while getting up with the girl inside his arms. "Get up Bong bong..." He whispered to her without letting go of her mouth. 

"Where are you going?" Jun asked. "Um... She is tired... I'll take her upstairs!" He let the rest of the crew know about his plans. "Oh La La... Upstairs..." Mingyu lifted his eyebrows in a playful manner. 

"Mingyu?" Hao said. 

"Wha-" 

"Shut up..." And like that the poor man nodded. "Lets go Bong Bong... Say Bye to everyone..." And then he let go of her mouth. "ByE byE eVeRyOne!!" He waved at them while being stuck inside Minghao's arms. "Bye Bye!" The rest of them waved at her and said bye apart from Natasha who seemed annoyed by the girl. Now It was just Bong Cha and Hao that were trying to get up the staircase.