Will grabs the keys off the counter, still looking disturbed, "Okay, let's go to the grocery store."

: : : : :

I stand on the bread isle, not where the bread actually is - but father down, where the peanut butter and jam is. I search the shelves, just searching for something odd that maybe I'll want to eat later.

I grab a jar of peanut butter, and as I turn, I nearly run into a little old lady. I look at her with wide eyes, "Oh, jeez! I'm sorry!"

She smiles kindly, "Oh, dear, don't worry about it, you're fine!"

I smile, "Thank you."

She looks me up and down, "How far along are you, dear?"

I sigh, thinking, "How far? If I drop something it's gone forever. That's how far."

She chuckles, "I understand that, dear, don't worry."

Will pokes his head down the isle, "Sid, are you coming?"

I look over, "Yeah." I smile at the lady, "I'm sorry again."

She smirks, "Don't worry about it."

I walk over to Will, and we head to the checkout.

He glances at me, "What were you and that woman talking about?"

I shake my head, "Nothing. I am just so ready to have this baby."

: : : : :

It's finally about one A.M when I get to bed that evening. After hours of watching back to back episodes of Vampire Diaries with Will, we were both exhausted. Mostly because i'd been having Braxton Hicks contractions for the past two hours and it sucks. I change out of my leggings and over sized T-shirt, into some flannel pajamas and I crawl into bed.

I pick up a book while I wait for Will to finish in the bathroom. He finally walks out, wearing only his boxers and an undershirt. Closing the door behind him, he walks over and climbs in bed. He glances at me, "You need anything before we go to bed?"

I sigh, closing my book and setting it down, "Nope."

He grins, jokingly, "Good. Because you would've had to waddle out of here and get it yourself."

My mouth drops open into a half smirk, "I do not waddle!"

He laughs, "Yeah, you do."

I squint, "It is called pregnancy swag! Get it right!"

He chuckles, kissing me quickly, "Whatever it's called, it's cute and I like it. Goodnight, ace."

I sigh, turning the light out, "Night, Will."

I lay down in bed, getting comfortable. It's hard for me to get comfortable laying on my back - I've always slept on my side and I don't like not having that option. I finally find a comfortable position, although it's kind of crooked and I finally close my eyes.

It's completely silent for a minute, and all I can hear is the quiet patter of rain on the window. I'm casually thinking about rain and water and etc, when all of a sudden, I feel something wet spread between my legs and onto the sheets.

My first though is - I DID NOT JUST PEE MYSELF - WHERE IS MY DIGNITY?

And then my second thought is - oh.....

I shoot straight up in bed and say in a deadly whisper, "My water broke."