I now glance over to my side of the alter. Iris, Juliette, Poppy and Thalia stand on my side. Out of all of the girls in my wedding party, two are married and two are engaged, so they all wear rings on their fingers too. Thalia is even pregnant right now.

I look out at the crowd now. I see my Mom, and my grandparents and other family members, who sit with Byron. I see Aunt and Uncle Walters sitting with Bradley and Shadow. Rhea and Marybel sit up front with their boyfriends. Zeke, Leon, Narcisuss and Shawn sit together in the middle, with Shawns girlfriend. Mrs. Regan sits in the back, giving me a half smile half scowl, which is not surprising.

I finally look back at Will. I've seen him in a tuxedo a thousand times before - plus on our original first wedding day, but none of those other times compare to this. It's different this time. This time it's going to work. The blazer hugs his chest and he wears a winning smile.

I step up at stairs, meeting Will at the alter as my Dad let's go of my arm. I join hands with Will and look into his beautiful blue eyes. I smile and he smiles back the same smile we've exchanged many times. His eyes seem to be playing all the memories we've ever made. That first time we met and he kind of stalked me a little bit. That first date at the coffee shop. Our first real kiss at my parents house. My first time at his house. The first time he proposed to me. That kiss outside the asylum. The second time he proposed to me. All the recent wedding planning. It reminds we of all the reasons why i'm marrying him and why I need him.

The preacher starts the service, with the ever famous, "Dearly beloved, we are gethered here today, in the sight....."

: : : : :

Will spins me around on the dance floor and I laugh, nearly falling, but he manages to catch me.

He grins, "You alright there, Sid?"

I chuckle, "Yeah, I'm okay. Just a little dizzy."

Will smiles widely, "I feel you there, but my dizziness is from drinking a little too much wine."

I smirk as he pulls me closer, as we continue to dance slowly. I catch Iris' eye at the edge of the dance floor. Iris winks at me playfully and I roll my eyes at her. The entire reception area had been decorated with dozens of twinkling lights. It made it seem like we were dancing in the middle of the night sky, or with a bunch of fireflies surrounding us.

Will looks over at the clock on the wall, "Hour and a half before we leave."

I groan, "My feet hurt!"

He laughs, "That's because you let Juliette talk you into wearing those darned high heels, ace."

I click my tounge, "It's not my fault, she was doing that hopeful face with those big doe eyes."

Will shakes his head, teasing, "Nice to see you're so empowered."

"You don't know what it's like having a little sister!" I complain.

He laughs, the corners of his eyes crinkling, "Nor do you!"

"But I do have a younger cousin!" I justify, "And the two are rather similar."

Wills chuckles, kissing my cheek, "I love you, Sidney Poulter."

I joke, "Is THAT why you married me? I thought it was just because I'm so darn sexy!"

He chuckles, nuzzling his nose into my neck, "That too."

His breaths tickle my skin, causing me to giggle a little and nudge his head away, "Stop that! First of all, it tickles. Second, everyone is watching us!"

"They're enjoying watching us. They think we're cute, therefore we're allowed to be all lovey and playful." He grins.

I scrunch up my nose, "But my Dad is right over there."