We looks at each other awkwardly for a second before I shrug, "So is this a hugging moment or....."

Will nods, "I'd say this was a hugging moment. I mean, it has been a year."

I nod, holding my arms out, "Okay."

He wraps his arms around me, his hands cradleing my back, pressing me into him. He's a good hugger. He may not seem like it, since he's 6'3 and looks like could be a murderer at some times, but really he's like a big cuddly bear.

He mumbles into my hair, "I missed you."

I sigh, burying my face into his chest, "I missed you too." We pull away and I look at him, "How are you doing.....with Audrey?"

He shrugs, "I'm okay. I was never really was in love with her. But.....I was married to her, so I do feel kind of sad."

I hum, "It's so strange."

He tilts his head, "What?"

I shrug, "To be married and not be in love with someone."

He raises his eyebrows, "I did it for three years. You get used to it."

I nod, "Yeah."

He clears his throat, "So, I guess we should discuss things....."

I nod, "Yes, of course."

He takes a deep breath, "I want to begin again. I want to start over. I want us again. That's how I feel at least. I never stopped loving you. And I know, you felt betrayed and hurt and i'm still so sorry about that. And I am going to work and i'm going to do whatever it takes you make you trust me again, I promise."

I take his hand, sighing, "I know you will. And I'm going to trust you again."

I realize it must hurt him to hear that someone he cares about so much doesn't trust him. But I want him to be honest this time. I want him to really work and not be dumb. I want this to work and he needs to know what this working means. If someone has something to prove, then determination will kick in and they'll get crap done.

He looks at me, his eyes setting in an ashamed look. I smile a little, squeezing his hand, "Don't worry, Will. Slow down. Calm down. Don't worry. Don't hurry. Trust the process."

He nods, "Let's see what happens."

I nod and he stand there for a second staring at each other. After a second, my eyes flash down to his coffee. He looks at his coffee too. I smirk, looking at his coffee again. He gets the idea and rolls his eyes, "You're cute and all, but I'm not sharing my coffee."

I nudge his shoulder, "Come on!"

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"I'll love you forever!"

"Nope."

"I'll tell you what color under wear I'm wearing!"

Will smirks, handing me the cup, "Deal."

I grab the cup, smiling and take a sip, "Thanks."

He throws his arm around my shoulder, "Alright, what color underwear are you wearing?"

I grin, "Gray and white stripes."

Will nods, thoughtfully, "Mhmmmmm....."

I roll my eyes, "You can stop picturing me naked now."

"Mmmmm, I can?"

I chuckle, "You want to pick some strawberries with me?"

He smirks, "Sure thing, ace."

Author:

So, this summer - during June, there is a very likely chance I will be gone the entire month.

I know, sad sad, sob sob. Anyway, I won't be writing then - which should be of no concern to you because I'll be done with this book by then, but it may concern the people who plan on reading my next upcoming DYLAN O'BRIEN fan fiction. So yeah! I'll be starting it as soon as I finish this book. Plus, be sure to read Jumping on the Train.

This summer I will be traveling to Arkansas, Peru, South America and Bowlingreen Kentucky, so, I don't know who lives there or anything, but if you're a fan and you want to arrange a meet greet, I'll see what I can do, but I don't know how flexible I can be.

Second - 800 VOTES! YAY! YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME! THIS IS GREAT!!!!! I LOVE Y'ALL!

So that's it, hope you liked this chapter.

Ciao!

-MK