Ho Gaya Siyappa! (PART 17)

The moment Batra sir cut the call Karan rushed to Advika's room. He knocked on the door, no response. He called out her name, no response. Finding every attempt futile he banged on the door in irritation while running his hand through his hair. 

Karan:- Advika damn it, Darwana kholo. Tum ek Special Agent ho, you cannot fall weak. Open the damned door Advika!

Advika opened the door silently and again sat down on the floor against the wall while hugging the pillow expressionlessly. Karan's anger went straight to zero seeing his Ms. Batooni so silent and still. He went and sat beside her. 

Karan:- Joh man mein hai woh bol de, chup rehne se, apne man mein sab kuch rakhne se kuch nahi hoga. Joh bolna hai, bol de. 

Advika *in a monotone with an expressionless face*:- Ma-maine usse trust kiya tha Karan, aur usne woh tod diya. Uski baatein, uski aankhein, uske actions, inn sab se kabhi laga hi nahi ki woh... wo-woh aisa kuch kar sakta hai. 

Karan:- Tum usse pyaar karti thi? 

Karan wanted Advika to talk and react so that she doesn't keep anything buried in her heart which will pain her even in future. 

Advika chuckled humuorlessly:- Ab kya farak padhta hai?

Karan:- Jab chot par medicine nahi lagayi jaati toh future mein jab uspar medicine lagate hain, toh woh aur dukhti hai, aisa Rani Sahiba ne kaha tha. Ab batao, pyaar karti ho ya nahi?

Advika:- Haan karti ho! Karti hoon usse pyaar. Koi attraction ya crush nahi hai, it's love. 

By now Advika had bent towards Karan and was crying. Karan let her cry knowing that she needed to let it out. 

Advika *while crying*:- Woh yeh nahi kar sakta! Maine uski aankhon mein dekha hai!

Karan:- Please, sambhalo khud ko. Meri Ms. Fighter strong hain na?

Listening to that only made Advika cry harder while Monami, who had seen the man and wanted to inform Karan saw the scene. She too was in tears seeing the two ever-so-strong agents crying. Faizi and Koel too stood beside Monami, in tears.

Karan:- Advika, hum officers hain, humein yeh mission without any emotions niptana hoga. Rohan galat hai. Usse saza milegi. Tum agent ho Advika. 

Advika:- Agent hoon toh kya? Insaan nahi hoon? Imagine Rohan ki jagah Monami hoti? Tumhein dard nahi hota? 

Advika placed her head on Karan's shoulder and cried. Karan shivered at just the thought of Monami being at the place of Rohan. Sensing Karan's emotions, Monami silently went inside and kept her hand on his shoulder and squeezed it lightly as to assure him that everything will be alright. After a while Advika had fallen asleep while keeping her head on Karan's shoulder itself. Karan picked her up and tucked her in bed and gestured Faizi to leave with Koel to their room and meet tomorrow, though Faizi wanted to stay, he obliged an left leaving Karan and Monami in the room. 

Karan sat on the couch in front of the bed. Monami knew that Karan would never show his emotions so easily, she sat down beside him and tilted his head on her shoulder. 

Karan *with tears in his eyes and in a broken voice*:- Uske saath aisa kyun ho raha hai? Woh toh bechari kabhi kisi ka bura nahi chahti thi! 

Monami blinked away her tears and gulped the pain in her throat:- Koi nahi, jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai Aur mujhe tum dono par poora bharosa hai. In fact, hum sab usse milkar sambhal lenge. 

The next day

Advika woke up and saw Rohan's text. 

Rohan: Good Morning Advika! Garden mein milo, at 700 hours, joh baat kehni hai woh flag hoisting se pehle ki kehni hogi.