Who said I'll let you die? (PART 2)

Smoke filles the hut (oh, the smashed hut). Nothing was visible. Monami was coughing badly whereas not a single sound could be heard from Karan's side. 

When the blast has occurred, Karan used all his might and pushed Monami out of the hut whereas he remained there. Monami remembered this and quickly called up Faizi (video call). Within a fraction of seconds Faizi picked up the call, it seemed as if he was waiting for the call. '

Faizi- Hello? Tum dono thik hona? Abhi tak toh bomb blast kar bhi gaya hoga. Ek minute tumhara chehra aisa black kyun ho rakha hai. Tum bohot cough kar rahi ho paani piyo. Karan kidhar hai? (All in one breath)

Monami- Faizi sir shant ho jaye, actually... mat hoyee. Monami explains everything to Faizi 

Faizi- "No No No No, yeh nahi ho sakta!" He was at the verge of tears 

Everyone listening to this were extremely shocked.

Koel- Faizi sir, relax. Shaant ho jaiyee.

Faizi- Kaise hoon? Pehle Param bhai aur phir yeh!

Bala- Karan sir ne mujhe apne chote bhai ki tarah sambhala, voh aise thodi jaa sakte hai!!

Everyone was shocked and was remembering the times with him. Whereas Monami's heart told her to go inside and Monami being Monami went inside. Rest didn't notice.

Monami saw that Karan was crushed under a pillar. In the training sessions, Karan had made her lift a tyre till 1km. She used her knowledge and strength and lifted the pillar aside. Karan had already closed his eyes by then, Monami checked his pulse by which she got to know that Karan is still alive! Faizi and the others were still on call, they were extremely happy but somewhere still scared.

Monami shook Karan and he stirred. Karan slowly opened his eyes.

Karan- Bohot ziddi ho tum. Ahhhhhh! (he was in pain) maan gaya, tumhe pata hai na ki tumhe driving nahi aati aur main kisi bhi tarah se back nahi paoonga phir bhi time waste kar rahi ho?

Monami- Main tab tak koshish karoongi jab tak completely haar nahi jati!

She again tries to lift Karan by the same way but this time both Monami and Karan were badly injured. Monami still could bare but Karan's health was worsening. Everybody on call were nervous and in tears.

Monami somehow managed to bring Karan till his jeep. But now the question was, "How the hell was she suppose to drive?"

Karan chuckled at her state and his fate (wow, that rhymes!). Monami anyways put Karan on the driving seat and made him wear the seatbelt. She sat on the driver's seat. 

Karan- Beith toh gayi, chalogi kaise? voh bhi bina license?

Monami- tum abhi license ki baat mat karo. Faizi sir, aap mujhe batate jaye main try karoonig to follow the instructions.

Faizi was doubtful but reluctantly agreed since this was the only way, if they tried to go there, Karan might not be able to survive till then.

Faizi- thik hai, abhi gadhi ki chabi ghumao and on karo. Stearing pakdo aur gear set karo. He kept giving instructions.

Monami followed the instruction though she made mistakes in every 10 seconds. 😂

Karan- Monami, side wali pocket mein ek chaku hai voh nikal do.

Monami- Kyun? 

Karan- kyunki jaisi tumhari "driving skills" hain wasie toh main accident ki wajah se do teen hadiyon tudwakar mar jaoonga isiliye better hai ki tum hi chaku leke meri chati mein ghop do...