Chapter 15

I'm glad that Prison's the type of place where people don't snitch. The two girls that I stabbed have just hid their pain. All I had to do now, was wait for Puddin' to do something again, act out, mess with me. I didn't want to hurt anyone else, but I'm not gonna go down without a fight, so I'll do what I have to, to survive in here.

   As the day went by, all I could think about is why these women were in here. They must've done something really bad. What was Puddin' in here for? Why am I even thinking so much about her? I hate her. She definitely doesn't deserve my respect. As I was laying in my bed, Puddin' walked in by herself. It was just us in the room, alone.

   Puddin': What're you doin', planning something against me or somethin'?

   Caroline: You're the one that started this shit, I'm just waiting for you to make a move.

   Puddin': Well, just wait. You never know when somethin' will happen to you.

   After that, she left. I wonder if she was just trying to get into my head. Well whatever it was, she was planning something, I could feel it. About an hour later, I went to the bathrooms to shower. Something felt weird though. Someone was watching me. Were supposed to have guards in here with us, but there was no one in there. So something automatically felt off. I took my clothes off and turned on the water, and got in. The water was not warm, but not cold, it was okay. As I began to wash my body, I hear footsteps approaching, I didn't look, I just assumed it was the guard that was supposed to be on duty. That was until I heard a familiar voice from behind me. It was Puddin'. She was alone this time. She was looking at me. I immediately covered my body from her view, but it was hopeless, she already saw everything. While she was looking, she pulled out a razor blade connected to some sort of stick. 

   Puddin': Oh, don't worry Blondie, you don't got to cover your body. There won't be much to look at once I'm done with you.

   Caroline: So what, you're just gonna kill me?

   Puddin': You embarrassed me. Do you even know what that's like?

   Caroline: Yeah, trust me I do.

   Puddin': Well It's different in here!

   Caroline: So what, it doesn't mean you have to murder me!

   She started coming at me with the razor, she sliced my right arm open. The blood was pouring from the cut. I decided to fight back, the next time she tried to slice me, I moved and punched her in the face. She fell to the floor and grabbed her nose to make sure that she wasn't bleeding.

   Puddin': Fair play Blondie.

   She stayed on the floor. But something was wrong with her. She was crying. I knew that I shouldn't have felt bad, but I did. I grabbed my towel, wrapped it around me, and sat next to her. 

   Caroline: Look, I know you couldn't complete you mission to kill me, but you don't have to go and cry about it.

   Puddin': I'm sorry.

   Caroline: What?

   Puddin': Don't make me say it again.

   Caroline: Sorry, I just didn't think that you were capable of saying sorry.

   Puddin': It's just hard in here.

   Caroline: Yeah, I mean I have blood gushing from my arm, so I think I understand.

   Puddin': Oh shit, I forgot about that!

   She took off her jacket, and wrapped it around my arm.

   Puddin': There you go.

   Caroline: Thanks. I've been meaning to ask, what are you in for?

   Puddin': It's complicated-

   Caroline: I've heard that so many times, just tell me.

   Puddin': I'm in here for my Brother. I took the blame for something that he did.

   Caroline: How bad was it-

   Puddin': Child Pornography.

   Caroline: What?

   Puddin': That's what he was doing. When the Police came and searched the house, my brother had stored it all in my room, they found it and accused me. In court, I saw the look in my Brothers eye, he didn't want to go to jail for this, so I did instead. I'm not really a bad person, I'm just someone that got caught up in a bad situation.

   Caroline: I'm sorry, that's, that's just awful-

   Puddin': I don't need you feeling sorry for me!

   Caroline: I was accused of doing something too.

   Puddin': Really?

   Caroline: I met this guy, he made me fall in love with him. But it was all just a set up. He wanted me to take the fall for his boss, and I got blamed for everything, even though I did nothing.

   Puddin': I'm sorry-

   Caroline: I don't need you feeling sorry for me!

   When I said that, she started laughing. Something about the conversation we were having, made her seem more likable.

   Puddin': You're cute when you're mad.

   Caroline: Are you seriously hitting on me after you cut me?

   Puddin': I guess I am, aren't I.

   She was looking at me, I was looking at her. Something about the moment felt too perfect. She moved in towards me. So close until our faces were so close that I could feel the warmth of her breath hit my lips. She moved even closer, until our lips were finally touching. We were kissing. It felt so good. I've never kissed someone like this before, kissing her felt so different than kissing any other person I've ever kissed. She stood up and brought me with her. She pushed me into the shower and ripped my towel off. She then began to take her clothes off. Before I knew it, we were kissing again. But this time without clothes on. She began kissing my neck and making her way down my body. The feeling was something I'd never experienced, something good.