Chapter 7

I've been staying with Dawson for about a month now. He's actually a very good guy from what I've seen. He's very honest with me. I think that I really like him. Plus, the sex is God like. I'm not really just here for the sex though, I'm here because he saw something in me, he gave me a chance to do something great. I'm just using the opportunity that was given.

   I've been thinking about going to see my parents soon, I'm a bit scared though. I told Dawson about it, but he's been trying to tell me that I should wait a little while longer. He really cares about me, I never thought that I could feel something like that with someone else. Last night, me and Dawson watched binge watched a bunch of 80's movies. I think that we ate four tubs of popcorn. But afterwards we did what we always do, y'know. 

   It's morning now, and Dawson's at work. He never told me what his job is, and I've been getting really curious, like how can he afford all of this stuff in his house? I want to know where he works, but I don't want to be annoying and try to pry and something that he doesn't want to tell me. Maybe he's a spy or something. No, that's much too weird. But.. No! As I was laying in his bed, I decided to get up and go to the living room to watch some TV. By watch some TV I mean that I'm gonna sit down on the couch with only my underwear on and binge watch New Girl. The only reason I like to watch that show is because I wish that I was like the main character. She's a good person, yeah she makes dumb decisions sometimes, but she always makes up for it. I just wish that I could do something to make up for everything I've done.

   Around three hours later of watching New Girl, Dawson walked through the front door. But something looked different about him. He had blood covering his eye. Once I noticed that something was wrong, I immediately jumped off the couch and ran straight towards him. 

   Caroline: Oh my god! What the hell happened?

   Dawson: There was a problem at work.

   Caroline: What the hell? Are you a Cage fighter or something?

   Dawson: It's complicated Caroline, I can't just tell you right away, but I promise you that one day I'll tell you.

   His words calmed me down. I understood where he was coming from, if his work is complicated, like really complicated, then maybe It's best that I don't know anything about it right now.

   Caroline: Yeah, okay. I understand.

   Dawson: Thank you, right now all I want is to relax with you. Let's just kick back tonight and watch some movies again or something like that.

   How could someone be so perfect. I really liked him, everything about him. I liked how he basically picked me off of the street and gave me everything. I liked that he liked me. I really enjoyed him being in my life. Maybe he was my second chance in life. A chance to be something.