Chapter 2

The current date is 2/5/2022, I'm 23, and I'm currently driving under the influence. Oh and I think I forgot to mention that I'm driving my Mothers new Subaru. I've been known to be a good driver while drunk. But if my Mom knew that I took her car without asking, and God forbid something happened to it, then she would probably be the one to end up in jail, for strangling me. 

   As I'm making my way back home with the scent of whisky all over my breath, I started to feel nauseous. I decided that I should pull over, but then again I was drunk out of my mind, so I didn't. Instead I kept driving. That was until I speeded over a speedbump, and that didn't help the sick feeling in my stomach. I threw up. All over the beautiful inside of my Moms new Subaru. But if things couldn't get worse, I couldn't see anymore. My throw up was coving the whole drivers side of the windshield. That's when I crashed. Into a lamppost went the front side of the brand new Subaru. After that I blacked out. About three hours later, I awoke to the sound of a Police Officer knocking on the window. I rolled the window down and said something like "Hey Mr. Officer man, what can I do you for on this fine afternoon?" But that might have just been the worst possible thing to say. For the officer was a lady, and it was 4am. 

   I must have blacked out again, because I didn't remember anything else about the officer. The next time I woke up I was in department lock up again. I looked past the bars and saw my Mom and Dad talking to the Officer that I called a Mr. After they were done talking and signing papers, Mrs. Officer lady unlocked the cell door and told me I had just been bailed out. Believe it or not, even throughout all of the mistakes I've made in my life, my parents always came to my rescue. 

   My Mother seemed much more angry than she normally does. I get it, I crashed and threw up in the Subaru, but I'm still her daughter. She should love me no matter what. It would be selfish of her not to. She looked at me and said in an angry and stern voice "You knew better. I know that you're not that stupid Caroline! Why would you do something like that!? Me and your father were talking and we've made a decision! You're out of the house! We've already packed your things! We want you out, and we never want to see you again! All you have done is do reckless things to ruin our lives! Why couldn't you have been like your Brother Harold and done something good with your life, like going to Harvard or something? But no, instead you decided to waste your life and waste our time! We want you out!" I've never seen her so angry. She always talked about throwing me out of the house for the things I've done in the past, but she never sounded this serious. Still I took my chances and said something stupid like "Look Moms, It's all good, it wont happen again. You're just upset right now, and I get that. But It's me, your daughter, you can't just-" She interrupted me saying "OUT!"