Chapter 28

Bartholomé P.O.V

Waking up with a sore back and heavy eyelids isn’t exactly pleasant, but knowing what, or more like who, made me end up like this makes me beam toward the wall I am facing. I can feel the heat of my mate radiating against my back as he hugs me from behind, his strong arms wrapped against my waist and his hands resting on my filled-up belly. My husband had plugged in a butt plug to keep his semen from flowing out, which I am grateful for, so that I have more probability of getting pregnant. As an omega, my body will automatically incorporate his seeds into my inner walls and womb to avoid any stomach ache or diarrhea. Being an omega has its perks.

I shift slightly to try and wiggle my way free to be able to go to the bathroom, but Luka’s arms tighten around me, keeping me from escaping before peeing on the bed. I turn to face him and smack his chest.

"I need to pee. Can you let me go, Honey?" I whine in his ear, making sure to keep my volume down so as to not startle him awake. Luka mumbles something about chains and bed, making me shiver, before loosening his hold on me and allowing me to run away with a slight limp in my steps.

Reaching the bathroom, I hurry to place myself above the toilet before slowly getting out the butt plug from my asshole. I moan at the feeling of my gaping hole letting air enter my behind, even though it is trying hard to close itself. The cold air is making wonder against my still red cheeks and puffy rosebuds that no longer looked like a star. Luka had completely destroyed me yesterday’s night with his two huge cocks, I don’t know if I will ever get tight again.

Thankfully, my body has gotten rid of all the cum I had inside of me, so I could wash the butt plug and store it away for a next time, maybe tonight. I do my business and then take a shower, making sure to use Luka’s vanilla scented shampoo. He loves it when I smell like him and even if both our scent merged last night with the mating, my husband wants me completely smelling like his gorgeous self.

Thinking of the mating, I raise my hand to the back of my neck, hissing softly when my fingers make contact with the still sensitive scarred skin. I let go of the mark to finish my shower before drying myself with a fluffy towel, intentionally letting my hair wet. My muscles were too sore from last night to fully raise my arms above my head, so the culprit will have to dry my hair himself. I’m sure he will be more than happy to do so.

I stop in front of the mirror and turn sideways while brushing my teeth. My neck had faint bruises from the choking and the collar, but the most obvious thing is the large circle of teeth marks carved into my skin. It looks like an animal just decided to take a bite out of the back of my neck. I shudder when a cold breeze grazes the mating proof, and my dick hardens from the pain it creates. I don’t even understand how it is humanly possible to erect again, even being a werewolf doesn’t explain it.

Not wanting Luka to smell my arousal and bang me once again in the bathroom, I shake my head to get rid of any perverted thoughts and spit the toothpaste in the sink. I put my toothbrush in the cabinet and my hand brush against the pregnancy tests Luka and I bought before the wedding ceremony. We both want as many children as we can, it is not just a breeding kink. Every word we say while making love is true.

It has always been a dream of mine to have a family and Luka is the same. We can see ourselves running after our middle child while some infants are eating puree, the oldest one is studying, and his other younger brothers and sisters are playing football together. We don’t want just a family; we literally want a football team.

Being an omega makes me able to have many children, but some of us are too weak to carry too many of them, like Sam. I know that because of his frail body he will not be able to have as many children as he wants, but Alex and he don't really care and are more than happy with the twins he is currently bearing. Even if they were not to have any more after them, it wouldn’t matter. Max, on the other hand, is just plain horny. Having children or not is none of his concern, it’s James’s shaft that is. I bet he will end up with more than ten kids with how much sexual intercourse he has with his mate.

I jump slightly when I feel hands touching my bare back before relaxing as Luka’s wonderful scent reaches my nose. My nostrils flare open as I take in our mixed odours, loving the way I know he is mine and I am his. I turn toward him, pecking his chin because he knows I don’t do morning breath, before walking out of the bathroom to let him have his privacy. Just because we are mated doesn’t mean we need to be stuck together like super glue.

I sit on the bed to rest my poor muscles while making sure not to wet the pillows and sheets and a few minutes later Luka joins me with a hairdryer, a hairbrush and cream in his hands, taking place at my side. He then proceeds to dry my hair at the same time as brushing it, his long fingers scraping my scalp in a pleasant way. I nearly doze off from the warmth and the feelings, but the sound of the tool turning off and the sudden lack of heat shake me awake. Looking at my mate with a non-threatening glare and a pout, he chuckles before nibbling on my bottom lip sticking out which makes me yelp.

He gives me an apologetic gaze and holds the cream that was previously lying on the bed in front of my eyes, shaking it to tell me it is time. I roll on my tummy, more than happy to feel Luka’s fingers coat my sore muscles, especially my butt cheeks, with the soothing ointment after a few seconds. 

My mate had put some of it on the bruises caused by the ropes, the collar, the choking, his rough manhandling and the spanking yesterday so that I do not seem abused today, but there are still some red and dark purple patches here and there. We don’t want anyone to think I do not want this. It was Akim that told me the best brand he knew of, Liam always buys him this one and I have to agree that it does wonders. Soon, my muscles were nothing more than noodles in hot water and I wanted to just laze around the whole day.

Being the responsible new king I am, I chose to do just that, and I spent all day making out with Luka in bed and having our meals delivered directly to our chamber, while Zane played with Michelle, and Chloe and Misha took care of the kingdom helped by Liam and Akim.

It’s good to be surrounded by trustworthy friends.

Hey dear readers, this story is slowly coming to an end! Maybe one more chapter and then an epilogue left.

Bart and Luka like to spend time together doing nothing more than to enjoy each other company~

Don’t forget to:

Vote~

Comment~

And subscribe~

See ya next update~

(1 266 words)