Part 17

That night Taehyung had the trio kidnapped. Of course he wouldn't let go of the people who hurt you, but you were oblivious. Taehyung did the same thing that they did to you. They begged for their life but it was unheard by Taehyung just as it was done by them years ago. "You like abusing a child and traumatising her for the rest of her life. Let me help you by doing the same. I will make sure that even the slight glance of a sharp object would make you two tremble in fear. And your son will witness everything. It would be enough to break his arrogance." 

He signalled his men to start tormenting them while he just sat on a chair and watched them screaming and squirming in pain and agony. 

The day next he got to know that Chen died from the extreme torture he ordered his men to do. It was a shame that he died so quickly. Taehyung wanted to torment Chen more for messing with the love of his life but he couldn't do anything. When Taehyung saw the state Chen was in after death, he was sure even the scavengers would have their back at him. 

Taehyung sent your parents to another country. He wanted to kill them but still refrained himself from doing it because he thought it would hurt you. Although he knew you hated their sight and would wish that they never came in front of you, he didn't want you to be sad. Mostly your grandparents. Although they hated them for treating you like shit he knew your grandparents would be heartbroken if they saw their child and her family die. 

Taehyung and you started visiting your grandparents and parents - although they are Taehyung parents you address them as your own rather than calling them your in-laws, one a month or they visited you. You guys planned a visit to each of your houses once a month alternatively or simply plan a picnic altogether.  And life couldn't get any better for you.

-

Timeskip: One year

In this one year a lot of things changed for you. Never have you thought that your life would take such a turn. After the termination of the contract Taehyung bought the company and named it 'Eunoia'. After Taehyung announced that you would be taking care of 'Eunoia', you didn't want to disappoint him. Although he confessed he had planned everything but wouldn't force you to work there, you didn't mind as you didn't have anything fixed on what to do after graduating. You worked hard for it. 

In this one year you were home tutored by the teachers appointed by Taehyung. He also took you to his meetings for you to gain more knowledge on how to do everything accordingly without a mistake. But today, everything would change for you. 

You are currently standing in front of the mirror looking at your formal outfit. This was the first time you were nervous about some changes in your life. Heart palpitations repetitively as if it would come out of your mouth. You flinched a little as Taehyung snaked his hands around your waist but soon calmed down in his warm touch. He put his chin on your shoulder. 

"Scared?" Taehyung knew what you were feeling inside. Even though you were confident, the thought of messing up was constantly getting you. You nodded your head and sighed. You even woke up early in the morning to take a long shower but you still couldn't calm yourself down. You couldn't help but pace around thinking how you would manage everything. 

"Don't worry, muffin. Look at the woman in front. She is a strong and confident woman, she knows how to manage a short tempered guy like me, so it would be a piece of cake for her manage a company." He smiled and pulled you closer, tightening the hug. He always knew what to say. Whether it was to calm you down or encourage you, he knew everything you needed to listen. You smiled at his reflection. He kissed your cheeks and broke the hug. 

"Let's go now." 

-

Entering the banquet, you saw businessmen, businesswomen, many important people along with many reporters there. The banquet was arranged by Taehyung and as much as you hated it you still needed to attend. You have to get used to it as in the future you would be attending many more if you succeed in your work. 

You and Taehyung walked to the stage. Taehyung took the mic and started talking. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Today, this banquet is held for some special reason. The reason is my wife, Kim Y/n. She will be the head of Eunoia, which is a new company under Kim Corp. I know Eunoia would do great under management. Now I would like Y/n to say something?" He handed you the mic and stood beside you.

"Good evening guys. Hope you all are fine. To be honest I never figured out what to do with life. I just studied hard thinking whatever profession I choose in the future it would help. When Taehyung recommended me join the company a year ago, I wasn't sure if I would be able to maintain it. But in this one year he helped in every possible way to get accustomed  with the work I would be doing and after a year I am brave enough to say that I would work hard enough and would live up to the trust Taehyung has on me. That is all I have to say. Thank you for coming. Enjoy the party guys." 

All the people in the hall clapped for you. This feeling you were having was something New. You were both nervous and happy. The new beginning of your life was something you wanted to enjoy to your fullest and make sure you didn't regret any of it later. You turned to Taehyung and saw him already smiling at you. "Was the speech okay?" Your eyes were full of hope to know that you did good even if it was a speech, it was new to you. "It was perfect." 

You smiled brightly and hugged him forgetting you were surrounded by people. Taehyung hugged you tightly and whispered in your ear. "Already claiming me Mrs. Kim?" And then it hit you, you were at a party. You got flustered and tried to break the hug but Taehyung had no plan on letting you go. "Tae, let me go." "Nope." He giggled.

The soft music was playing in the background which was clearly heard by you. But suddenly the light dimmed to your surroundings while the light from above focused on you two. The music changed to a romantic one. Taehyung hands loosen around your waist creating a subtle gap in between you two.
His one hand was on your waist while the other hand held your hand and slowly started dancing. You put your hand on his shoulder. The people around you made enough space around you so that you could dance comfortably. "Was this planned by you?" You asked. "Yes, muffin." Of course he would plan it, who even dared to go against his will and make such an arrangement. 

'Gosh why is this guy making me feel this way? Safe, loved, cared, protected. I hope we stay the same for the rest of our life.' 

You moved his hand around his neck and leaned forward to his face, capturing his lips in a sweet kiss. He froze for a second, processing what was happening but soon his lips curved in a smile and he kissed you back.

"I love you Mr. Kim."

"I love you too Mrs. Kim."

And just like that a new story of their lives began.

The End