Part 6

You were getting ready to go to Mrs. Kim's house. She invited you and Taehyung for dinner and to spend time with them. You wore a pair of jeans along with a black loose shirt, and finally wore an oversized brown coat. To complete your look you wore a pair of black boots finishing your look. Setting your hair loose on your shoulders, you did a light make to complete your look. You smiled at yourself loving the way you look.

You went out and knocked on Taehyung's door. "Hey are you ready?" You voiced out. In the past few days you and Taehyung became good friends. He was three years older than you. Although he proposed to be your friend you figured out that it was hard for him to open up and express everything that he felt. But he was a funny guy. He knew how to enjoy life despite being cold.

"Almost done. Come in." Taehyung spoke. You entered his room and saw him wearing a long scarf around with his outfit giving him a bossy yet friendly vibe. You smiled at him. "Why did eomma invite us to her house?" You questioned thinking about the reason, while your lips unknowingly formed a pout.

"I don't know. What is going through eomma's mind only she knows." Taehyung sighed. He looked at you, internally aww-ing at the little pout of yours. "Let's go now. We will get to know the reason behind her invitation only when we are present there." He ruffled your hair. "Yah Taehyung don't mess my hair." You slapped away his hand.

Timeskip

Entering the mansion you were greeted by Mr. and Mrs. Kim. "Y/n dear come take a seat." Mr. Kim said. You looked at Taehyung and together went to sit on the dining table. Dishes were served and you noticed there were your favourite food too. You didn't know how they knew about your favourite dishes. "Y/n, I made your favourite dishes." Mrs. Kim sat next to you.

"Eomma, how did you know about my favourite food?" You questioned. Nobody ever asked you what you wanted. Even in the mansion you didn't tell the chef to make any specific dish. They just change the menu from time to time.

"I asked you grandmother." She patted the back of your head. Even though everything was fake, the affection and love you were getting from your mother-in-law was soothing and heart filling. You smiled at her. "Thank you."

On the other hand, Taehyung was just witnessing the beautiful view of you two bonding. How the smile on your face spoke for yourself. The happiness that bloomed in your heart was clearly visible through your eyes. Your smile seemed like the prettiest smile in the universe.

Midway through the dinner, Mrs. Kim finally spoke. "So Taehyung and y/n, as you guys have been married for a while now, your father and I thought to give you a little surprise." Both you and Taehyung looked at each other and looked at your front.

"What is it eomma?" Taehyung asked, drinking the soup. "Your honeymoon." As soon as the words left her mouth, Taehyung choked on the liquid that he was drinking while you stopped functioning. 'What the hell is wrong with them? Isn't it enough that we are married and now they are planning on our honeymoon? Why on earth is everything going against me?' Your mind was filled with different thoughts.

"Y/n!" A loud voice got you out of your thoughts. "Huh?" You looked up at them and then at Taehyung. "I-" You got cut off by Taehyung. "We can't go on our honeymoon." You nodded. "I have the company to look after. I was recently promoted to the CEO position, I can't just take a break." You nodded.

"Don't worry about the company. I will take care of the company till you return." Mr. Kim said. "But appa, I have just taken the responsibility, I shouldn't leave this soon. It has only been two months." Taehyung tried to protest. "Appa, Taehyung is right. He shouldn't neglect his responsibility as the new CEO. The company should be his first priority." You addressed your thoughts, more like making up excuses to not go to their honeymoon.