Part 10

By now your fever was gone. It has been a few days since that incident. Taehyung has been taking care of you and also making sure that you were safe wherever you went. He even kept a bodyguard for you no matter where you went. Although you refused him many times, he forbade to listen to you. And keeping in mind about your comfort he appointed a female bodyguard who would stay with you 24/7 but would maintain enough distance that you would forget about someone being with you other than Taehyung.

You searched up some amazing places to visit and Taehyung without a complain accompanied you to all the places. You would sometimes thing to have such a person as your future partner. In the future whoever would be his wife, she would definitely achieve every happiness in the world. The way he cared for you was enough to let you know that he would keep his future wife like a queen and never let an bad shadow near him.

"What are you thinking?" Taehyung saw you lost in thoughts. You swung your legs back and forth as you were sitting on a high bench. "You." You answered, taking a bite of your pizza. Taehyung turned his gaze from the lake to you. "Me? What is it?" "How you will be all caring and loveable to your future wife. To be honest, I am jealous. I should start seducing you. If you fall for me, you won't leave me then." You looked at him.

"Why? Do you love me?" He bit down his burger. "No. I just don't know if I will find such a caring person like you. And you know my luck is not so good. The only good things that happened to me are grandmother, grandfather, you and Jay." You looked forward to seeing a swarm of ducks passing by with the ducklings following them. But you didn't notice Taehyung's frown.

"Whose Jay?" "My best friend." "Why you didn't tell me about him?" Taehyung questioned but he didn't notice that it sounded a bit possessive. "Why didn't you tell me that you have two older brothers?" You questioned back. "I-" He was at a loss of words. "Exactly. It isn't necessary for us to know everything about each other. We are going to go apart in the future." You got off the bench and took the trash to put it in the dustbin.

"Y/n, why are you talking like we won't be in contact in the future?" He got the message that you wouldn't keep any contact with him. "It is true Tae. In the future you will get busy with your company. I will be busy building mine successful life. And also you promised to be friends this three years." You took the coke and walked to the other side of the park where there was an art museum along with Taehyung.

You noticed he went silent. "Anyways forget about our future. Tell me how things are going with your girlfriend. I didn't see you contact her in a month. Is everything good?" You didn't really want to talk about her, as you already knew she was no good but you wanted to change the topic. "No, I haven't contacted her." You looked at him. He wasn't the type to not contact his loved ones for a month. He even called his mother thrice a week to ask how she and his father were.

"Okay, let's lift up your mood in there. I know you like to visit art museums." You smiled and pulled his hand as you walked into the museum starting to explore from the right side. You took your time as you observed each and every painting one by one reading the explanations given under some of the paintings.

Taehyung's pov

Ahh about Kia. I have been feeling distant from her. The reason I didn't fuss much about this honeymoon was because I wanted to know if I still have feelings for Kia or not. I use to love her alot but the feeling started to fade last month. To be honest, in the past one month I didn't feel the need to call her, her presence, and didn't need to hear her voice. And as I started to feel less affectionate, I started to observe different things.

The way she always wanted to go on date in expensive places, shopping malls, expensive restaurants, and expensive gifts. I still remember how she almost threw away the gift that I gifted her. It was a necklace which I bought from a jewel stall. Although it wasn't expensive, it was beautiful. She was angry afterwards and I had to take her to shop at Chanel.