Part 1

Tomorrow was your wedding. Not love, not arrange but a contract marriage. Things weren't supposed to be this way. You were living a happy life with your grandparents. Your parents weren't fond of you that much so you also didn't bother to go to them since they didn't want you. You sure did crave parental love but you didn't want to go to them if they didn't want you. Why to be the person that was going to get ignored.

One day you suddenly got a call from your father. You were quite surprised seeing your father calling you, but you sure didn't get surprised when you knew the reason. They called you at a restaurant for a family dinner. You wore a sky blue sweater, a black jeans and a pair of white platform sneakers.

Walking into the restaurant you walked to the private area as you were informed. You walked where your parents were sitting and saw some other people along with them. You bowed to them and took a seat next to your brother. You didn't receive any love from your brother either. They didn't allow him to. You knew why. Because according to your parents male should get all the privileges. And from a little age he was taught that girls weren't important in society.

"You could have worn a nice dress." Your father eyed her from head to toe. "You didn't tell me we were meeting people." You replied. You saw a black hair guy almost your age looking at you. You rolled your eyes and started eating your food. "Mr. Han, it's okay. Y/n looks pretty." You smiled at the lady who was sitting beside that black hair guy.

"So y/n I called you here to tell you that your marriage is fixed with Taehyung." Your father calmly spoke. "What!" Everyone's eyes were on you. "What do you mean by marriage? I was not even informed." You spoke a bit loudly. "It is your age to get married so keep quiet. We know what is best for you." Your mother spoke. "I didn't even graduate." "What are you going to do after graduation anyways. Stop making a fuss." Your brother glared at her. rolled your eyes at his attitude.

While eating your dinner y/n's mind was clouded with different thoughts and different opportunities. After a lot of thinking you finally decided to marry Taehyung not that you had any other option but it won't be a forced marriage. "Mrs. Kim, can I talk to Taehyung in private?" You asked his mother. She was a sweet lady. "Yes, sure. Taehyung, go with her." She said to her son. Your parents didn't say anything because they didn't want to disappoint Taehyung's parents.

Walking out of the private section Yoi went to the rooftop of the restaurant. "What is it you wanted to talk about?" Taehyung spoke with a cold voice. "Can I continue my studies after marriage?" Taehyung looked at you for a while, then he replied. "Yes you can." "Why did you agree to marry me? Don't you have a girlfriend or someone you love?" You questioned while sitting on the balustrade. Taehyung held an ethereal handsomeness. It would be a lie to deny it. And to believe the fact that this perfect man didn't have a lover would be a lie.

"I have a girlfriend." He accepted. "So why are you marrying me? It doesn't seem like your parents would have any problem if you take her to them. They seemed so friendly." You said looking at the moonlight. You were admiring the black spot on the moon. It was the moon's flaws which made it effortlessly flawless. "They don't like my girlfriend and said I need to marry the girl they chose for me to get the CEO's position." "Why would your parents do that? They should have understood your feelings." You frowned thinking his parents were the same as yours. "They said she is a gold-digger." You didn't say anything. You didn't know how to answer him. It might be his parents were wrong or that he was blinded by love but you never knew because you never fell in love. You saw his sad face.

"Just know I am marrying you because I want to escape from my parents. I promise I won't come between you and your girlfriend." You said and got down from the balustrade and walked inside while Taehyung followed you from behind.

Getting back from the rooftop you agreed to marry Taehyung and he also didn't oppose it. Both of you were forced by your own situations to get married to each other. But those situations seemed to have some advantages.

Back to the present, you were now lying on your grandfather's lap while your grandmother sang you a song. They have been doing this since your childhood. You were going to miss them a lot. Unknowingly a tear escaped your eyes. "Bluebell, why are you crying?" Your grandfather asked. "I will miss you guys." You cried. How could you not? You were attached to them since you were a child? You never left them even for a day and soon you needed to live without them. You sat up and hugged them both. "Don't cry now, bluebell your swollen face won't look good yesterday." Your grandmother spoke. "I don't care." You mumbled. Later on you fell asleep due to the tiredness of your wedding shopping.

Your grandfather walked you towards Taehyung. You requested for your grandfather to walk you down the aisle in front of Taehyung's family and your parents trying to look like the perfect family agreed with you. Taehyung gently took your hand and made you stand in front of him. After exchanging the vows the priest announced the kiss. Taehyung cupped your face and leaned forward. He kissed the side of your lips while everyone thought that the two of you actually kissed. The crowd cheered for them both.Everybody was happy. Your parents were happy because they finally got rid of you and also got to do business with the Kim Corp. while Taehyung's parents thought they found a suitable life partner for him. But what was destined for you two only the Almighty knew.

After the function both of you arrived at your new house. It wasn't a house. It was a mansion. The servants took your suitcase to your new room. Well only for three years. While Taehyung showed you the way to his room. To be honest Taehyung was a nice guy. He didn't behave the way you thought he would. Or was he just pretending to be good in front of his parents? Whatever the reason was, you were glad that you finally were able to get out of your parents' rules and regulations.

"Wait!" You stopped the servant. "I will take another room." You spoke. Taehyung was surprised by your sudden words. He thought you would stay with him. Although you told Taehyung that you wouldn't get in between him and his girlfriend, Taehyung thought that you would deny staying in a different room. And Taehyung knew that his parents doted on you. His mother was the one to see you first. If you complained about this, Taehyung again had to listen to his mother lecturing him. "Taehyung, I meant every word I told you on the rooftop." You smiled at him. Taehyung nodded and told the servant to take you to the bedroom next to his.

As you walked into the luxurious interior you looked around witnessing different rooms. There was a library, an indoor swimming pool, a billiard, game room, music room and many others which were still closed off behind the doors. Taehyung witnessed you admiring everything. He didn't say anything and entered his room. When you reached your room, you told the servant to leave the suitcase and that you would arrange the closet by yourself. "If you need anything please call me mam. Just press that bell." She pointed at a small bell on the nightstand. "You can call me Y/n." You said. "No mam. Mrs. Kim clearly warned us about everything and we don't want to disappoint her." The servant bowed and left the room.

"Great!" You sighed. You took off your wedding gown and entered the bathroom after taking out a comfy pajama. You filled up your bathtub with cold water and got inside the tub. You were feeling heaven finally being able to relax after a long tiring month. You closed your eyes and let your full body relax. You felt like staying inside the tub forever. After one hour you got out of the tub and did your night routine. Changing into your comfy pajamas, you got out of the bathroom. Drying your hair you plopped on the soft mattress of the bed, immediately entering into deep slumber.