Part 13

Since the day Taehyung got that video he went berserk. The thought of you being heart was driving him crazy. "Taehyung did you complete the project?" Namjoon asked. That was another thing that troubled him. Still being mad about not finding you he still had to complete the project. And he would continuously make mistakes because of him being tense about your condition. He squeezed his one month work in fifteen days trying to completely It quickly. 

"No hyung, a little bit is left. Most of the work is done." He sighed and looked at the bracelet that you gifted him. It was a simple bracelet with his initial hanging at one end. He truly treasured it because you gave him.  Someone he started to love after a few months of staying together. How he wished that he didn't agree that day for you to stay out late at night. How he wished to not just cherish you in silence and tell you that he actually fell for you. 

"Taehy-" Before Namjoon could say anything the door of the room shot open with a bang. "Hyung, y/n's location has been identified." Jungkook spoke within a breath. Taehyung's eyes darken. His once sad face was changed to a monstrous one. As if he could kill anybody that would come between you and him and for sure he would. 

"Tell our men to get ready for the mission. Report me within 20 mins." Jungkook nodded and rushed out informing their men. Taehyung went out and prepared himself for the mission. 

Timeskip: 30 mins later

"All of you have worked with me before and we would follow the same protocols as before and the same way we use to carry out our mission. And in no way should Kim Y/n get hurt in the process of getting her out of there. She should be protected and safe. And I want that Chen in the torture room. I don't care if he is in one piece or not. He must stay alive till I torture him. Everybody got that?" Taehyung explained the whole mission.

"Yes sir!" All of them said in unison. "Let's get going then." Taehyung said and got in the car. They were all prepared with their guns and armours.

-

You were still terrified of that day. You were scared to the core. Every passing minute you felt terrified of this place. You felt your heart getting squeezed, making sure it wouldn't beat anymore. At the moment you just wanted somebody to calm you down. Someone to tell you that you were safe and wouldn't suffer anymore. Someone who would stay by your side. 

The metal door opened as you saw a man enter. You started to get nervous. You had no idea why he came here today. Everyday one of them would come and would either beat you or leave you in a room full of rats. Everyday was a mental torture for you, but you still tried to remain strong infront of them. You didn't want them to see you weak but you know they already saw you weak and breaking. 

"Let's go. Seems like today is gonna be your last day. Your husband is quite adamant about this project of his." The guy pulled you by your arms and dragged you to a room. The walls of the room were filled with blood. "Tie her hands and hang her on the ceiling." Chen commanded. His men fif as they were told. 

Hanging on the ceiling, your feet in the air, you were terrified of what they were going to do next. You saw someone hand Chen a whip. And your worst nightmare was about to come true. He was going to torture you. If he killed you directly you would have been much more thankful but you didn't know how long you would be able to fight your fear. You didn't even know if there were any fights left in you. 

Chen came in front of you and without wasting a second he swung the whip hard enough that it tore your cloth. You screamed, unable to bear the burning sensation on your skin. The pain was terrible and your weak and sensitive body made the pain worse. "Taehyung really hates you. He didn't even think about what will happen to you before continuing to complete his project." He again hit you with the hit. Now on your legs. Tears streamed down your face.